03 Blaster project

250x

May 19, 2010
250x.webs.com
been a while since ive been on due to sh*tty things going on at home. BUT for those of you that know me know my projects tend to be a little over the top. this one is no different. pics will have to be uploaded as soon as i can. PC is still at the shop after 2 months waiting on a part from sony. but here are some details.

did some work on a landrover and the cat couldnt pay me cash so i got the blasty. top end had a little tick so figured i would run it into the ground and give my self a fresh starting point for my monster. lots of hand polished parts..new frame color..lsr axle hub brake hub and disc hub. lsr steering stem. polished cases and covers. oil block off. red anodized fly bars with a rath racing 2" riser. lsr polished tie rods. houser a arms. +2 swingarm. custom made grab bar. polished clutch lever and perch (asv) black anodized brake perch and master cylinder with polished oem cover and polished brake lever. gsxr caliper on its way. stage 3 ported and polished cylinder. liquid cooled head on its way. hand made aluminum air scoops. skyhawk front hood and headlights (looks like a 400ex) works rear rezzy shock and fox floaters up front.
next to do:
build a podium style front bumper and build nerf bars.

new parts aquired tonight:
full 01 roller with great condition white body set and 8" Douglas reinforced ring rims on the 4/100 bolt pattern. picked up a toomey T3 yesterday matched to a custom built polished silencer.

not sure what im planning with the seat yet but the entire body set is getting hydrodipped to be medium carbon fiber with a hint of red.

motor kit: +4 crank coupled to the HJR 265cc topend. i went with the liquid head so i can change the dome.

pics as soon as i can i promise.

i promise to get pics up as soon as i can guys. as for the liquid cooled head...with the hjr engine it is needed. now its not a pump run head but heat/pressure run to help keep it under 220 degrees. i spoke with Ken and im going to send him an engine to do up his way with no limits for my other blasty. as for this 03...this 265 stroker matched to a 17cc dome and a toomey should be an absolute monster.
other little goodies i picked up/ordered last night:
torque spacer and velocity cone. fcr 34mm carb, old DG boost bottle with dual inlets and i scored another set of extended a-arms...everything for less than 150 off fleabay