02 BLASTER FULL RESTORATION CUSTOM TT/DRAG

blastermaster, where the hell are you going to drag? this is MASS we live in, there isnt newhere for draggin around here. Oh yea by the way, i got the blasty working again, me and my buddy are going out to the train station pits today... leme know when u wana ride

well heres some stuff i got in or done since last time i posted please feel free to leave some of your own input i want to know what every one thinks of the progress or stuff i picked up my boy did the airbrushed gas tank

b5ab0070-1.jpg

c26ef72e.jpg

99c75354.jpg

3fa6cb33.jpg

73973fd1.jpg

3bcf449a.jpg

thats gonna be one sharp looking bike...looks like im gonna have to step it up for the BOTM contest!!

lol man yours is sick too i hope i win one tho i hope its july thats when my b day is and i hope to be done before that time thanks again thanks for the foot peg just sent it out to pc

whats it like to be rich..Good thing he can only win once.. and not every month u might wanna check ur seat i think i pudded on it..nice sh*t thought man

i cant work i dont have legs u prick

hahaha jk i cant really work right now im getting eye surgery so i dont go blind but when i go back im gonna make mine nice