01 blaster blown bad

Jre720

Dec 26, 2016
So the 01 I was fixing up blew ..haven't been posting on here as I've been busy and haven't had the time to work on the bikes, so about a week and a half ago I had some time and finally put it back together in previous posts I was saying how I was doing a clutch and tranny seal on it got all that complete with all new washers , and screws made sure clutch basket edges were smooth did everything 100% correct

Here comes the problems

Fired it up and it was idling poorly and the bike was violently vibrating granted it has been sitting for a couple months so I wanted to see if it would smooth out after I toook it for a ride to see if th clutch would engage , and it did, however It was still vibrating and running poorly

Let it cool down started it back up and played with idle and air screw to get it to idle right but it would just surge up and down dramatically ... shut bike off and 5 minutes later went to call it a night and drive the bike in the garage I hear a bang and the kickstarter seized. Pull off clutch cover and the clutch basket threads blew right off the basket with the screws still threaded in Them......

What could have gone wrong? i Am so frustrated with this I'm going to pull the motor I am willing to bet amongst other things the piston blew