yz250f on blaster

alomairmoha

Jan 18, 2009
I wnt to assemble a yz 250f on my blaster . is it hard to do it and how fast is it ?is it way faster than the stock blaster 200cc ? what do I need in order to assemble it?
Thank you

really many people told me that it fits and works good but honestly i want to hear more about it becuase it would be really awesome blaster with dirt bike engine i think it will have super power . i really want to make sure befor
thank you

I was actually going to put a yz250f in a yfz450 frame and race it... until i turned 16 then through the 450 engine back in lol....

cuz i could have got a yfz frame rolling frame for 500.... but i decided to mod my blaster

a friend of mine is buildin a blaster right now with a cr250 motor.. should be sick fast!!! cr250 motor is something around 50 hp stock. power valve motor.. 3k rpms its gonna be like firing up a crck pipe lol

i agree ,by the time your done messign around with it you could mod the blaster engine to do nearly the same thing

no nessisarly, buy a dirt bike off craigslist, pull motor radiators and wiring ( and rear shock if you want) toss thats left on craigslist, in the end you would come out spending maybe 200-300 depending on how good of adeal you find on a dirt bike

Last edited:
cr250 with 50 hp stock, are you on crack? the 2009 cr450f only has like 48 at the rear wheel

50 horses stock is a stretch but they can easily make alot more then that alot cheaper then it would cost for a 450.

Mod the blaster motor.That 4 poke motor is a waste of your time.IMO

yeah i agree, 2 stroke forever right here, i will just keep rebuilding my blaster over and over, plan the 40 over when i blow it up the first time till then just little mods but seriously it is a waste of time to do what you want.

So should I go for it and buy the engine? . I want beat all banshees and honda 400 with that can I with this Engine?

why i am wasting my time ? if I buy the whole bike and get what ever I need in order to assemble the yz250f on the blaster I think the only problem I might have is the reditor but there is a solution for it any ridotor instead .
in then in shoud run good . what do you think guys?

two stroke power valve motor is the wy to go if your gonna do a swap... the cr250 is cheap to rebuild top end kit is like 70 bucks, 14.5:1 compression when the power valve drops.. cant beat that kinda neck snapping power with a 4 poke

One bad thing is you never see a clean setup with a radiator on the blaster. They always seem to look ugly IMO, so I would stay 2stroke and air cooled. It's your blaster, so go through with the plan and impress us all. 34hp stock just dont seem worth it for that specific engine swap.