Works Ultracross rear shock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I want it so bad but I need other things first! You looking to trade for anything awk? I got two pairs of blaster rims with good tires mounted on them.

Damn I want it so bad but I need other things first! You looking to trade for anything awk? I got two pairs of blaster rims with good tires mounted on them.

sorry bro,
i have a collection of tires and rims that may embarrass a tire shop

Reactions: 1bad442
I actually have a +2 swinger on that one blaster I picked up. It has a 400ex mounted up so this one would work, I am just trying to decide wither it is worth it for doing some racing.

aw hell awk I think I am going to take it! Let me just check my finances and I will post back in an hour or so. Ya just had to make it so darn tempting didn't you! :D

I actually have a +2 swinger on that one blaster I picked up. It has a 400ex mounted up so this one would work, I am just trying to decide wither it is worth it for doing some racing.

here let me help you decide.................if you run anything but works/elkas/fox racing shocks at a track, you will be seeing what the other guys are running for rear shocks, as they blow by you in the whoops !!!!!!!

won't be on till later, pm sent with cell #

Shock is sold pending payment !!!!!!
Or until further notice

thanx brian !!!!!!

Payment received, sold, sold sold !!!!!!!

Thanx bro

Status
Not open for further replies.