Woodward Specialties

We are offering a riding apparel combo- $75.00 shipped to your door for Marshall Solo Race Gear

You get 1 of each, Pants, Jersey, and Gloves. Any color and size combo, but you get 1 of each to qualify for combo pricing.

You can view the items at the link below- but to order the combo, you must contact me directly.

Visit My Website

marshallgear1.jpg
marshallgear2.jpg
marshallgear3.jpg
r

I currently have a new line of handlebars in stock.
These are normally $49.95... but i currently have them on sale.

They are near identical to the Pro Taper bars that many are familiar with. These are available in multiple bends, and in Silver or Black colors.

Marshall M1 7075 Aluminum Taper Hanlebars

* Shot peened surface for greater strength.
* Color: Silver and Black.
* Clamp & pad kit not included.
* 7075 T-6 aluminum taper wall construction.
* 1-1/8” at clamp and tapers to 7/8” for controls.
* Controlled flex offers more precise control and less fatigue.

1 1/8" Taper Handlebars

We also carry the bar pad, and clamp adapter kit if you need to convert your stock 7/8" steering stem to the 1 1/8" bars
Visit My Website

Always wondered....

If you have 1 1/8" handle bars...... How do you use all of the levers made for 7/8" bars. I.E. clutch levers, brake levers and so on.

N

Always wondered....

If you have 1 1/8" handle bars...... How do you use all of the levers made for 7/8" bars. I.E. clutch levers, brake levers and so on.

N

They are tapered bars, they are 1 1/8" at the clamp point on the steering stem, then they gradually taper up to the ends where they are 7/8 for the grips, levers, etc.
The taper is what makes them much stronger than stock parts.

We just got our first shipment of Maxima Pro Filter Pre-oiled air filters in stock

$9.95 each.

They come ready to use, pre-oiled. Install, and Ride!

maximaprofilter.jpg

PM me to order, as they are not yet on our site.

We are offering our Vito's 240cc Cylinder kits on sale currently.... and if you enter "blaster" in the promo code box on our site during checkout, youll get an additional 5% off your entire order!!

That brings the price of the vitos big bore kit to under $500 shipped to your doorstep in the 48 states!

Click Here to Order

We just got hooked up with Fly Racing!

We have alot of inventory on the way in from them, and need to start moving product out the doors!

Check out the line of Fly Racing products on our site:
Western Power Sports Fly Racing (2010) Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

All Fly Racing items are posted at 10% off thru 7/31/10. Use the promo code from my sig for an additional 5% off your ENTIRE ORDER!!!

Remember- All orders over $200 will receive free shipping in the states!

We just got a shipment of FMF in, and they shipped us too many Blaster pipes... so... here they are- $300 shipped for the set in the 48 states.

In stock, ready to ship today!!

Youll get a new FMF Fatty Pipe, and new FMF Power Core II Silencer, including all necessary mounting hardware!

normal price is $349.90 + Shipping!! Save $50 + shipping and receive immediate shipping from our PA location!!

*Add sales tax in PA

Our Part # 79-2824 & #78-1311

Sale Must End 7/16/10- Fly wont let us advertise below retail pricing: today is your LAST chance to order at discount prices. You can read what they sent me below:

"Friday the 16th starts the 2011 FLY MAP price policy. It has changed from a 10% discount allowance to MSRP only, as well as the amount of time we will allow an account to fix any missed pricing.

We will be much more aggressive in keeping everyone in line. This is extremely important with keeping a high value on the Fly brand.

Please review your websites and advertisements and make sure you are in compliance.

FLY BRANDED PRODUCTS ARE ONLY TO BE ADVERTISED AT MSRP ONLY, NO DISCOUNTS."

We just got sale fliers from our parts suppliers who are starting to closeout on many motorcycle/PWC items for the season. They are offering discounts to us which are being passed on to you!

Please keep an eye on our website, as we are currently working on a bunch of new promos and discounts for the next few weeks.

Currently, in the closeout section we have some helmets and accessories listed up to 40% off already... and dont forget to use your promo code found in my sig for an additional 5% off your entire order! Shipping on orders over $200 is FREE!

Click the link below for our clearance section:
End of Season Clearance - Huge Savings! Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

This sale is only valid thru Monday 9/6/2010.

I am not posting this on my website for the public, this is a site members only deal!

The prices on my site are our normal prices, you can take 15% off the top and FREE SHIPPING on ALL Fly Racing products!!

Please dont PM or email me for the price quotes, do the math, take 15% off the posted price and thats what you pay. Seriouse buyers only, contact me for order details by 11:59 pm eastern time monday 9/6. all members that contact me by then to make payment arrangments for tues will be offered the sale prices.

This deal will not come around often, and there is NO acceptions to the sale deadline

To check out what we have to offer visit our site and type Fly Racing in the search bar at the top.

or visit the Fly Racing catalog- Western Power Sports Fly Racing (2011) Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

Over the past few days, i have been working up a ton of specials and have put them in place throughout our website. Unfortunately, there are so many sale prices in effect currently, i just dont have time to list them all. But, if your currently in need of anything for your quad, dirtbike, streetbike, or sled... take the time and check out the products on my site.

I have over 100 BRANDS set to sale prices ranging from 5% to 40% off!! and yes, i said BRANDS, not just parts... there are thousands of part numbers set to sale prices currently on my site.

Helmets, Tires & Wheels, Batteries, Camshafts, Exhausts, Shim Kits, Custom Fuel Intakes Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

There are many more, but here are just a few brands set on sale:
Acerbis
All Balls
Battery Tender
Braking
DID
Dowco
Dr. D
DMP
EBC
EK chains
Emgo Filters