Woodward Specialties

We just put a ton of sales up on our site.

Helmets, Tires & Wheels, Batteries, Camshafts, Exhausts, Shim Kits, Custom Fuel Intakes Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

Discounts range from 10-30% off on many brands and select items. Add the promo code from my sig, and get another 5% off your entire order!

Remember, Orders over $200 receive FREE SHIPPING in the 48 states!!

Sales include the following brands, as well as many more:

Acerbis
All Balls
Battery Tender
Braking
Dowco
DID
Dr D
EBC
EK
EMGO
FMF
JT Sprockets
Kolpin
Kryptonite
Lightspeed
Michelin
Pirrelli
Modquad
KFI Winches
No Toil
PBI
PIAA
Pivot Works
Polisport
ProArmor
Progressive suspension
Pro Grip
Quad Works
Rath Racing
Renthal
Sedona Tire
Speed
Sunline
Sunstar
Tag
Team
Twin Air
Two Brothers
WPS
Warn
Yuasa

MANY MORE!!!!

Sales run thru 10/31/10

Reactions: slickerthanyou
We just put a ton of updated sales up on our site.

Also from now through the end of the year we are offering FREE SHIPPING (in the 48 states) on ALL ORDERS!! No more minimum order or surcharges, no oversize fees, etc.

Helmets, Tires & Wheels, Batteries, Camshafts, Exhausts, Shim Kits, Custom Fuel Intakes Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

Discounts range from 10% all the way up to 32% off on many brands and select items. Add the promo code from my sig, and get another 5% off your entire order!

I know i have added sales that are not on the list... so if your in the market for anything.... make sure you take the time to find it on our site and save BIG!!

Sales include the following brands, as well as many more:

Acerbis
All Balls
Battery Tender
C&A Pro
Dowco
DID
Dr D
EK
EMGO
FMF
GMAX
JT Sprockets
Kolpin
Kryptonite
Michelin
Pirrelli
KFI Winches
No Toil
PBI
PIAA
Pivot Works
Polisport
ProArmor
Progressive suspension
Quad Works
Rath Racing
Renthal
Sedona Tire
SLP
Speed Industries
Sunstar
Team
Twin Air
Two Brothers
Ultimax Belts
WPS
Warn
Yuasa

MANY MORE!!!!

Sales run thru 11/30/10

In appreciation for our customers, and for the upcoming holiday season we have decided that from now through the end of the year 12/31/2010 we are offering FREE SHIPPING (standard shipping in the 48 states) on ALL ORDERS!! No more minimum order or surcharges, no oversize fees, etc.

Yes, this is in addition to all sale and clearance pricing.... even those killer deals will now come with FREE SHIPPING!

Unfortunately, it doesn't really help those of you with large orders, etc..... as we have always offered free shipping for orders over $200... however not everyone is looking to spend that much. So, all orders over $200 will receive a free gift with their order. (gifts will be at random but we have hats, shirts DVDs, calendars, etc... .sorry no special requests will be filled)

Hope this helps.... and please take advantage of the deal before the years end, as 1/1/11 shipping rates will be going back to our standard rates.

i just bought a hotrods 4 mm crank from u on ebay and didnt get no free shipping :D

buy on our website or call us direct... not ebay. ebay takes about 15% in fees off of the price you paid. my website does not. Thats how i can offer free shipping deals on my website... instead of giving ebay the money, i would rather give it to you.

We are offering all GMAX and Zoan Helmets at 15% off on our site thru 3/15/11. Use the promo code from my sig for another 5% off your entire order!! Remember free shipping on any order over $75.00!!

Gmax Helmets- GMAX (484) 228-8123 from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Zoan Helmets- Zoan (484) 228-8123 from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Also, remember to LIKE us on facebook- we will be running some facebook only deals coming soon! Woodward Specialties INC

We just signed on with a distributor called Helmet House.

They are a huge distributor for Shoei and HJC helmets. We now have their full line available to ship right away! Please checkout their new catalog that is posted on our site: Helmet House Helmet House Product Catalog (2011) Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

Keep your eyes open, as we will be posting some introductory sales on their products throughout the next few weeks.

Use the Promo code from my sig for an additional 5% off your entire order!!

Also, make sure you "Like" us on Facebook to catch more updates, sales, etc: Woodward Specialties, Inc.

I just tried to post sale prices on the site, however HJC and Shoei both have some pretty strict advertising policies, so i cant list all of the deals on my site.

If you email me, PM, or call to order, i can help you with pricing. Ill be able to do a set 10% off retail prices on both HJC and Shoei..... and as always, mention the promo code from my sig for additional discounts on your complete order!!

We have just started posting some amazing sales for July, most are only good thru July 22nd, or while supplies last, so dont wait until the last minute!

I plan to continue adding items to the sale for the next few days, so keep checking back!

Items throughout our website have been marked down as much as 40% off and there has been quite a few of the sale items added to our clearance corner: Clearance Corner - Huge Savings! Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

Brands on sale include the following, as well as many more:
Solas
Yuasa- must email me or call for pricing (Yuasa has a strict advertising) policy)
Vesrah
Midland
Hairy R's
Frog Toggs
Vee Rubber Tires
Continental Road Attack 2 Tires
Maxxis Tires
ITP- must email me or call for pricing (ITP has a strict advertising)
LRD- limited to items left in stock
Two Brothers- - must email me or call for pricing (Two Bros. has a strict advertising)
Vance & Hines
Twin Air
Cycle Sounds
KFI 2500 and 3000 lbs winches
SuperWinch 2000
Warn RT25
Marshall Tri-Fold ATV Ramp
Kuryakyn
Noco Genius Chargers- - must email me or call - These are not yet listed on the site.
Shoei Helmts
HJC Helmts
GMAX Helmts
Zoan Helmts

I have 1 new Wiseco 66.25mm piston for a blaster at this price (see below).

This was sent to a customer, opened and installed on a crank. When he went to put the cylinder on, he realized it was far too small for his needs. It was exchanged for another size. When i got it back, the c clips were slightly bent (so i trashed them, and ordered new ones). The instructions, stickers, etc were missing.

I have the box, piston, rings, wrist pin, and a brand new set of clips. This piston was NEVER run.

Part # 573M06625

$70 shipped in the 48 states.

I have only 1 at this price. Email paul@woodwardspecialties.com to order

Lockstraps LOCKSTRAPS LOCKING TIE-DOWN STRAP from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Check out this cool new product called Lockstraps- We have them in stock, ready to ship today!

Keep your straps locked to your truck so that you don’t lose them. Lock both ends of the strap so that the hooks never come loose or fall off. Steel cable inside the full length of the strap. This adds extra strength and protection. Built in soft tie extensions makes sure that the locks are nowhere near your paint job or plastic so you don’t have to worry about scratches. There are longer extensions which are sold separately. Solid industrial strength construction with beefy rivets.

8.5 ft long with soft extension.
2 combination locking carabiners.
8 braided stainless steel cable inside strap.
Working load of 400 lbs., Max load 1200 lbs.

hang on a tick...lemme me check with my man and i will get back to you on this. i need to measure my cylinder first.

Fly Racing PIVOTAL ROOST GUARD from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Currently on Sale for $75.96- Use the promo code from my sig for an additional 5% off your entire order!

FLY RACING PIVOTAL ROOST GUARD

Innovative Pivoting Front and Back Panels for increased function and rider comfort
Ultra Lightweight… Only 699 grams
E-Z Adjust ratcheting closure system on shoulder and lower buckles makes entry and exit quick and easy especially when used with a neck brace
Constructed of molded, impact resistant plastic
Integrated hi-flow venting system
Graphic printed interior, constructed of molded bio-foam
Compatible with today's popular brand neck braces
Fast-Back system converts Pivotal to Pivotal Lite Front