Woodward Specialties

We are currently offering lots of deals... Some end 4/30, som good trhough 5/15.

Check out our current featured items list- Featured ATV/UTV Items Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

Dont forget to add the promo code from my sig for an added 5% off your entire order!

Helmets, Tires & Wheels, Batteries, Camshafts, Exhausts, Shim Kits, Custom Fuel Intakes Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

Also, please "Like" our Facebook page, we are working on adding some facebook only sales once we build up enough followers.

Anyone interested in being added to our mailing list, please add your email address on our website on the right side column. We will have our first promotion email going out soon!

Buy a Marshall Racing Shirt and Pants, and receive gloves FREE!
While we are at it.... ill do the same for any FLY RACING package too!

Choose any combination from below:

MARSHALL GLOVES: Gloves | Textile Riding Gloves - Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

MARSHALL PANTS: Marshall SOLO II PANTS from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

MARSHALL SHIRTS: Marshall SOLO II JERSEY from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

FLY GLOVES: Gloves | Textile Riding Gloves - Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

FLY PANTS: Pants | Textile Pants - Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

FLY SHIRTS: Shirts | Jerseys - Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

Dont forget to add the promo code from my sig for an added 5% off your entire order!

Helmets, Tires & Wheels, Batteries, Camshafts, Exhausts, Shim Kits, Custom Fuel Intakes Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

Also, please "Like" our Facebook page, we are working on adding some facebook only sales once we build up enough followers.

Anyone interested in being added to our mailing list, please add your email address on our website on the right side column. We will have our first promotion email going out soon!

We have all of the EBC line set to 10% off on our website. Use the promo code from my sig for an added 5% off your entire order!

484-228-8123 from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

BEER OPTICS GOGGLES

Beer Optics BEER OPTICS GOGGLES from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Believe it or not! The creators of BEER optics have over 30 years of eyewear experience! The BEER optics, goggle line was designed with two major factors in mind, function and price. The “DRY BEER” goggle has a general face fit with all of the features needed for excellent dust and debris protection as un-matched comfort. “EVERY THING LOOKS BETTER THROUGH BEER OPTICS!”

Pliable “Polyflex” urethane frame material contours to your face for the ultimate in comfort and protection.
Adjustable double buckle woven strap is silicone backed for excellent placement and hold.
The “DRY BEER” goggle comes standard with a tinted antifog coated, Polycarbonate lens that has 100% UVA protection.
“Hydrophilic” EO15 two layer, fleece lined face-foam forms to the face with an amazing seal and moisture wicking comfort.
BEER OPTICS replacement lenses are available in a variety of tints.
Keep an eye on style and protection while watching your budget with the “DRY BEER” goggle!

Beer Optics BEER OPTICS GOGGLES from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

We are offering all FLY RACING gear and apparel at 10% off on our site for the month of May! Use the promo code from my sig for another 5% off your entire order!

Fly Racing 484-228-8123 from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are running a sale on any FLY Racing product through July 31st!

All FLY Racing items are set to 10% off on my website and if you use the promo code from my sig you'll get another 5% off your entire order!

If you find a FLY Racing item on my site not set to the 10% off sale, let me know, and ill fix it right away for you, as i will honor the sale for any of the FLY Racing products that we have available.

Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook- Woodward Specialties, Inc.

FLY Racing Products- 484-228-8123 from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Facebook Page- Woodward Specialties, Inc. | Facebook

I know many of you come to me regularly for your Wiseco pistons at a killer price. Unfortunately, my supplier has increased prices to me, and my prices are going to have to go up as a result. I figured that in the spirit of Black Friday, i will give one more opportunity for you guys to stock up on your pistons before my price moves up.

The price shown is the best possible price that i can do for Black Friday... this price will be valid through 11/25/12. No exceptions.

Price includes USPS priority mail shipping in the 48 states.

Piston kit includes: Piston, Rings, Wrist Pin, & Clips

If you want a top end gasket kit add $15.00

573M06600 Standard Bore $80.00
573M06625 .010 $80.00
573M06650 .020 $80.00
573M06675 .030 $80.00
573M06700 .040 $80.00
573M06725 .050 $85.00
573M06750 .060 $85.00
573M06775 .070 $85.00
573M06800 .080 $85.00
573M06825 .090 $85.00

IMG_3581.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

We are offering all Marshall M1 apparel, boots, and bibs for killer prices on our site. Use the promo code from my sig for another 5% off your entire order. This will take another 5% off of your Marshall M1 products as well as everything else in your cart!

Marshall M1 Men's Cargo Bibs $95.00 each- Marshall M1 MEN'S CARGO BIBS from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Marshall M1 Women's Cargo Bibs $95.00 each-
Marshall M1 WOMEN'S CARGO BIBS from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Marshall M1 Snow Boots $89.96 each-
Marshall M1 SNOW BOOT from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Marshall M1 Men's Jacket $89.96 each-
Marshall Distributing, Inc. M1 MEN'S JACKET from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Marshall M1 Women's Jacket $89.96 each-
Marshall M1 WOMEN'S JACKET from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Marshall M1 Arctic Finger Snow Mitt $22.46 each-
Marshall Distributing, Inc. ARCTIC FINGER SNOW MITT from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Marshall M1 Arctic Snow Glove $22.46 each-
Marshall Distributing, Inc. ARCTIC SNOW GLOVE from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Marshall M1 Explorer Snow Glove $35.96 each-
Marshall Distributing, Inc. EXPLORER SNOW GLOVE from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Please "like" us on FaceBook: Woodward Specialties, Inc. | Facebook

We are offering all Marshall Racing products at 10% off on our site thru this Friday 12/7!

Marshall 484-228-8123 from Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts.

Anything Marshall Racing makes- You get 10% off.

This includes: Bibs, Jackets, Shirt, Pants, Gloves, Gas Cans, Light Bulbs, Chain, Clutches, Brakes, ETC.

Don't forget to "Like" our Facebook page- We will soon be offering some Facebook only specials that i dont want you to miss out on. Woodward Specialties, Inc. | Facebook

Also- Use the promo code from my sig for an additional 5% off your entire order!!

We are going to try something new- a GROUP BUY deal.... lets see how it works, and hopefully we will be able to do alot more like this.

If you want to jump in on this deal, email me - Paul@woodwardspecialties.com

Anything in this catalog is available on this Group Buy- Helmet House Helmet House Product Catalog (2012) Woodward Specialties - Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, ATV, and Street Bike parts. Honey Brook, PA 484-228-8123

Standard Pricing is shown on my site- You must email me and mention the GROUP BUY to get the GROUP BUY pricing.

We will be submitting one very large order with Helmet House on 1/2/13, and all of the order will ship to my location in PA. Once i receive the items, i will send each item directly to you from my store.

Please email me a list of part numbers that you want, and ill email you back with the GROUP BUY pricing. Keep in mind, orders must be paid by 12/31/12 in order to be included in this order and to receive the GROUP BUY pricing.

Many brands included in this offer:
Shoei
HJC
Pinlock
Utopia
Fieldsheer
Cortech
Tourmaster
Pokerun

We have finally completed going through our inventory to closeout 2012. We have found a bunch of overstock, clearance, open box items, etc. All must go!!! We will be posting more throughout the week.

I have decided to post all of the clearance items on our facebook page so i can keep the sales in one central location.

Check out our facebook page to find our clearance items! Don't miss out, limited quantities available.

http://www.facebook.com/WoodwardSpecialties