Wondering what

GIXER7502006

Mar 3, 2011
LEHIGH ACRES, FL
Everyone is paying to hav their port work done

just an average im not saying it has to be set in stone, just looking for a ruff idea of what i sould be saving for the future

call one of the builders on the forum and find out what they'll charge. best way to find out.

Im sure they r busy with work and I wouldnt want to bother them untill i was close to being ready, I just wanted an idea of what I would be looking at

any opions on what to do first and why ?

i bought exhaust and then plan to do porting but now i plan to do a bb porting so im a dreamer

if you go bb you would want a pipe or it wouldnt run that well at all it really restricts it

ya the flange is the same just if you go bb id get a right bend or a big bore pipe but remember forged pistons are hard to find for bb any more

yes you can use an exhaust on a port job, i got a toomey, and my next year plans are a bbk and a port job, ken oconnor who does porting runs that set up with a toomey, and a toomey is a left bend instead of a right bend.. dont nessicarily need a right bend but they do a bit better on top

yes you can use an exhaust on a port job, i got a toomey, and my next year plans are a bbk and a port job, ken oconnor who does porting runs that set up with a toomey, and a toomey is a left bend instead of a right bend.. dont nessicarily need a right bend but they do a bit better on top

I think Ken uses a cpi big bore pipe, because of cooler temps than a toomey.