Will Powder Coat for Parts!

Haha ! Probably not at this time.. I am pretty well stocked on parts.. Unless we are talking aftermarket goodies like shocks/plastics.

Ill PC for parts but I dont want to take away from this guy too. Plus looks like he can do way better stuff than we can. We can just do basic flat colors with no detail in them.

Anyways I have a Piston with rings, rod and berring that came out of my blaster when I was told I needed new. Turns out I just need a base gasket. I would be willing to let go of that. Ill PM you also.

Nice looking work ! ! You will get lots of work here ! Enjoy the chaos haha it looks like you will have a full schedule ! !

Is that an Eastwood gun?? Very impressive.. Nice Banshee work ! Is that Trans blue? Your prep booth looks alot like mine ! !

I would love to see some better pics of your oven ! I am building a bigger one myself, and I am intrigued !

Thanks for the compliments! Here's my oven

banshee1010.jpg

banshee1008.jpg

New update, I can't believe I'm keeping up with all the pm's... LOL=))

Steering stem and the plastic mounting block
Piston Kit: Piston, wrist pin, bearing, rings (66mm) - DEAL PENDING
Thumb Throttle - DEAL PENDING
K&N Filter (stock size/shape) - DEAL PENDING
Gas Cap- DEAL PENDING
CDI
Coil
TORS Removal kit
Rear Brake Disc and Hub- DEAL PENDING

Additions:
Front Sand Tires and rims
Nerfs

New update, I can't believe I'm keeping up with all the pm's... LOL=))

Steering stem and the plastic mounting block
Piston Kit: Piston, wrist pin, bearing, rings (66mm) - DEAL PENDING
Gas Cap- DEAL PENDING
CDI
Coil
TORS Removal kit
Rear Brake Disc and Hub- DEAL PENDING

Additions:
Nerfs

i pm'ed you your box may be full

This is what i have left from a blaster part out i could use a some powder. i do have a sterring stem with tie rods still on it. gas tank with cap, shocks, i think i have a rear disk brake and hub, on/off/light switch, pegs, swinger with carrier. let me know.

Alirght guys another quick update: still looking for some parts, let me know if you want to trade: THANKS!I:I

Nerfs
CDI
Coil
TORS Removal kit
Carb

Piston Kit: Piston, wrist pin, bearing, rings (66mm) - DEAL DONE!
Gas Cap- DEAL PENDING
Rear Brake Disc and Hub- DEAL DONE!