Will Powder Coat for Parts!

Nitrotate

Feb 9, 2009
Hello, so I’m new here and I’m looking for some blaster parts and willing to trade powder coating for them if anyone is interested?

I am reputable and if you would like you can check over on BansheeHQ.com, I do a lot of powder coating for the members over there and they all like me and my work. My screen name over there is also “Nitrotate”. Feedback is here: http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92988. I live in Denver CO and I have people shipping me parts from all over the country.

Here is a couple pictures of some of my work as well as a link to my photobucket account so you can see more.

oct08powder026.jpg

cust3.jpg

banshee1088.jpg

http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57/nitrotate/powder/

Ok so here are a few parts that I’m looking for if anyone is interested:

Steering stem and the plastic mounting block
Piston Kit: Piston, wrist pin, bearing, rings (66mm)
Thumb Throttle
K&N Filter (stock size/shape)
Gas Cap
CDI
Coil
TORS Removal kit
Rear Brake Disc and Hub

Thanks everyone

Tate

I have a K&N filter and I also have a throttle. What would you PC for those parts? Ilike that chrome look. Maybe an engine cover or two?

got a vitos high flow filter, complete stock exhaust and right/left fenders and nose piece all in nice condition? let me know what you will do?

Holy crap! I guess I just opened a can of worms huh...:-D

I can't keep up with all the PM's and messages so give me some time... I'm at work too... LOL

Ok so I'll just keep updating this list as I make deals then:

Steering stem and the plastic mounting block
Piston Kit: Piston, wrist pin, bearing, rings (66mm)
Thumb Throttle - DEAL PENDING
K&N Filter (stock size/shape) - DEAL PENDING
Gas Cap
CDI
Coil
TORS Removal kit
Rear Brake Disc and Hub

Nice looking work ! ! You will get lots of work here ! Enjoy the chaos haha it looks like you will have a full schedule ! !

Is that an Eastwood gun?? Very impressive.. Nice Banshee work ! Is that Trans blue? Your prep booth looks alot like mine ! !

I would love to see some better pics of your oven ! I am building a bigger one myself, and I am intrigued !