Which One

Which quad next?

• Total voters

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Well, I think Ive made up my mind. I'm pretty sure im going to sell the raptor. The thing is I dont know what to get next :eek:

YFZ
LTR
TRX
I:I

Gunna ride it for the season then ellllllo winter rebuild :p
So what would you guys choose.

i chose the yfz, stay yamaha
I got question though Why do you want to sell the raptor? you put so much work into it

if hes like me its the challenge and the feeling that youv built something completly differant from everyone else

yeah go yfz. there was a shootout in dirtwheels with all the 450's and the yamaha came in a close second to the race ready ktm . all you need is a less restrictive exhaust and you will have the same power as the ktm

go with the new yfz450r! they are awesome!

and I will be on one next year, I think I screwed up switching from yamaha.... :( lol

i would get the yfz because i have always had a yammer hammer. but if i didnt always have a yammer hammer i would prob have the ltr450r or the kfx 450r. the ltr cause there fast and the champion dustin wimmer rides it and there was this guy at a track that was talking sh*t to my friend about his ltr and he was on a ktm and the ltr flat out beat him when they raced. and about the kfx i would get that because it has reverse and wen i road one i was hardley going then i went to half throttle and the dam thing was standing straight up in the air. the only thing that it had was hmf pipe. but its your choice i would get the yfz though,

um i guess none of yall have seen opr heard about the new 2011 trx450r, yes i no this is a yamaha biased forum but the 2011 trx is supposed to be the best of the best, have the best, fastest and strongest motor, it already has the best suspension geometry, but also i doubt your going to be buying a brandnew 2011 trx450r...........but thought i would throw this out there...also i got all these facts from the guys and and honda reps over at ATVRIDERS.com

but i doubt your buying and new one so do what ever you want....sit on all of them and maybe test ride the, if you can and see which one makes you fell most comfortable........AND stay away from the kawi 450s...i used to want one, but then i read how there pretty much jumk compared to the rest, BUT the kawis do come with the reverse option i believe

um i guess none of yall have seen opr heard about the new 2011 trx450r, yes i no this is a yamaha biased forum but the 2011 trx is supposed to be the best of the best, have the best, fastest and strongest motor, it already has the best suspension geometry, but also i doubt your going to be buying a brandnew 2011 trx450r...........but thought i would throw this out there...also i got all these facts from the guys and and honda reps over at ATVRIDERS.com

but i doubt your buying and new one so do what ever you want....sit on all of them and maybe test ride the, if you can and see which one makes you fell most comfortable........AND stay away from the kawi 450s...i used to want one, but then i read how there pretty much jumk compared to the rest, BUT the kawis do come with the reverse option i believe

I have "heard" about it, but have never seen any proof.
and I dont think it's gonna be any better then the new 50" FI quads that are out now (can am - yamaha)

and I dont think it's gonna be any better then the new 50" FI quads that are out now (can am - yamaha)

Yeah those rumars about an updated trx 450 have been floating around since 07' and I doubt honda is going to be making any major changes any time soon and if they were we would allready know about it......

Anyways I'm gonna be the odd one and say ltr450. They handle so well and they have been out long enough most of the bugs have been worked out.

But honestly quads are pretty much like dirt bikes now, all the top of the line quads are pretty much the same thing different flavor, with can am and porlais as an execption.... but they suck anyway :p

I vote Honda, they are the 4-stroke kings, in my opinion anyways, but i have read many reviews between trx and yfz, and the only thing they had on the honda was no kick start. They also said that the trx won in the handling and suspension. Power wise though they are virtually identical. Basically though, the only difference is the feel. I bet you would preffer the yfz because of your Rappy experience. Each has its own feel, just sit on em and test drive. No one marries without screwi around first anymore, so be a quad whore before you make up your mind

i vote yfz. i raced one a couple days ago for kicks and those things are nucking futs. the guy is like 350lbs and those are still crazy fast,

dude the suzuki is a beautiful machine but i know for a fact honda makes a great machine.and my cuzin took first w the wholeshot his bike took a beating and kept on beating and took first in the 450 class..oh and his bike was stock..soo..id say the trx...I:II:I.but its all about the operator..

YEA i dont know if there planning on them being 50'wide stock but i know theyre gonna be fuel injected