Whatup bitches

i turned 48 today, the other members seem to think that qualifies me as an elder ????

hows things in 89custom world ?????

Lol awk, keepin the youngins in check still or what? 245stroker and paulieb still around by any chance?

Im good, went mechanic apprentise for a year after highschool said f*ck it and now doing police foundations, first of 2 years. Blasters still the same as when i left you guys. Just dropped the compression from the rediucless 14.7 or something stupid like that(PO of the head and jug did it for some reason) down to 11.5 if i remember the details correctly. F race gas. Too damn expensive. Almost sold the blaster for parts for my Supra but decided against it since it would be atleast 5+ years till i bought another right. The old beast (87 supra turbo) is pushing 300rwhp at the moment and after a full tune and water/meth injection next season ill be upwards of 400. Can't wait! Boost is the most addictive thing out there.

IDK, if i was on the same time as you, but i stole alot of your ideas from ur build for my build haha.

Yeah I'm still here too , just got back after a break . I'm putting together a banshee now . Sold my blaster awhile back . And yep I'm lookin for another one to build as a street bike project to try and lobby the DMV here to allow us to ride on the streets .

Hey i was 89 Blaster before. X2 i liked your blaster for sure looks sick. My blaster went from a POS to race ready in less then a year haha. now im deciding if i want to race this summer or not but welcome back

IDK, if i was on the same time as you, but i stole alot of your ideas from ur build for my build haha.

Hey, its not stealing! I'm happy my blaster can influence others!

So many people still around, its awesome. If i wasn't so caught up in modifying my supra i'd still be going nuts on the quad but ill definitely be more active this year, being back in school, 4 months off is prime for the fun stuff lol. Hope everyones well and enjoying life.

My blaster has been the influence of 3 of my friends buying one, its great. I always have spare parts and knowledge to go around, i enjoy people picking away at the ol bank of knowledge, as do i still love learning from others and sharing that knowledge.

Hope the younger ones here are picking up some good habits and information and doing things right! This is quite a young forum and there's nothing wrong with that. There's always been good, proper information to go around and i'm glad its still going strong and helping kids learn.

Well its about time you showed up around here. Glad to hear that you've still got the blaster!