whats wrong with this bike lol

blaster runs good dumbass it was a jet problem..no thanks to u and ur compression test leak test and all that other bullshit u came upwith lol

maybe you should pay closer attention most of us can ewbuild our bikes top to bottom if we wanted.Just because you got a few different answers about your issue doesn't mean people are wrong a problem can be caused by a number of issues and without the actual bike in front of you sometimes you cant know for sure

Then take advice and read up yourself as well.these bikez are not that hard two months ago i didnt kno much about em but these guys taught me.and yes i built a leak tezter its very important to a two stroke

maybe you should pay closer attention most of us can ewbuild our bikes top to bottom if we wanted.Just because you got a few different answers about your issue doesn't mean people are wrong a problem can be caused by a number of issues and without the actual bike in front of you sometimes you cant know for sure

100% agree. .

the problem been fixed so why do i have to answer all yall guesses at the problem yall thought it was? lol yall the dumb ass its easier to just post a few things that could be wrong and ill check it out simple as that i do have a life half the sh*t yall mentioned i didnt even read cuz it was fixed and i just wanted to tell the assholes gp f*ck urself

yamaha blaster is byfar the worst thing i ever bought anybody wanna buy this garbage?all it dpes is break down like i wanted a yamaha not a ford lol

i have a friend that knows bout em so yea yall didnt really help like who is gonna read a the damn bible on yamaha blasters lol aint got time for that sh*t boutta delete this account anyway google works better anyway js,all i gotta type in is stock blaster main jet...done on here its like everyone have a seat in class lol