whats wrong with this bike lol

sugarshane101

May 16, 2013
ight bored the blaster out .70 over stock carb tho..i ran 32:1 gas in it and it was way to much oil fouled like 4 plugs in a hour bike bogged down when u try to open it up,took the head off and theres build up on the piston,should i just not mix it with so much oil or what do i have to do?

dosnt have the oil tank just the hose running to,how do i blocck off the oil injector?unplus the hose cap it off?

uncle says it been blocked i think i have bad jettin or somethin if i run it with less oil it runs good all i have on it is fmf full pipe and 70 over

yea had that done already another thing i notice when i crank up up it smokes like its spose to but theres no smoke at all lol can like the oil sit at the bottom of the carb? idk oil in the gas one sec then its like none is there,i can feel the power change when the oil gets in the carb idk thia bike is crazy

If your mixing your oil in the gas then the oil is always there. Fouling the plugs may be from running to rich or you may of mixed wrong and have to much oil in the gas. I would first double check that you mixed correct then go to making sure your air filter and carb are totally clean. Check your jet size while your at it.

if i remix the gas i cant use 32:1 what yall opinion?stock carb..like i said 4 plugs in about a hour hour and a half plus build up on the piston using 32:1 mix

It's in the fuel bowl. Seems that you need to do some reading up on here. It will be a big help to you. Unlike some Quad forums, this one has useful info. No melting Aluminum here. Lol.

Be very wary that every time you change the pre mix ratio, you have the change the jetting, stick with 32:1.

What oil do you use?

What plug are you using?

Your symptoms lead me to believe that the carby is flooding.

Clean the carby and set the float level.

I run 25:1 pre mix and have never yet fouled a plug.

I trust you are mixing 32 parts of gas to one part of oil.

Last edited:
What spark plug are you using?it should be a br8. Is your spark a nice blue? Is there any fuel dripping from carb?

carb dosnt leak gas..i just wanna run like 32:1 gas not 60:1 gas lol it runs good just a gas problem,i have a platinum squad fire spark plug,bored 70 over with a pipe on it,it should run 32:1 huh?idk if the carb is stock anymore,maybe to much gas i need a smallet main jet or something?

Pelt that plug, B8es you should run.

32:1 OR 25:1 you should mix to.

Running 60:1 requires a smaller main jet.

The more oil you use the bigger the main jet should be.