Whats the best exhaust for a 200cc blaster?

blasterowner

Jul 22, 2010
GA
Hey can anyone help me I am looking to see what exhaust is best for the blaster. My blaster is completely stock but not for long lol. So what do you think what exhaust? I will jet it of course.:-/

this depends on a couple things.
1) what type of riding you do
2) what type of power you are looking for
3) how much you have to spend
4) what supporting mods you have/will have

this depends on a couple things.
1) what type of riding you do
2) what type of power you are looking for
3) how much you have to spend
4) what supporting mods you have/will have

I do trail riding alot but every now and then i go to a track and jump and do stuff like that.

i probably need low range to mid range power

I am on a budget for now.

And i have a stock bike.

ive heard fmf is really good for that shearer too, but i have a bills pipe and its more mid top but i havent stalled it one in some pretty rough stuff and f7s are really good top end pipes

use the search, and look at the pipe review to get an idea, this has been beat absolutely to death

and the f7 is pretty dead in the low end when you first get rolling, but has great mid/top

you owe phragle 5.00, he accepts paypal

use the search, and look at the pipe review to get an idea, this has been beat absolutely to death

and the f7 is pretty dead in the low end when you first get rolling, but has great mid/top

you owe phragle 5.00, he accepts paypal

How do i owe phragle five bucks?

Reactions: Andy Lee
How do i owe phragle five bucks?

dont worry about it , its a joke

Right now, I would go with an FMF pipe (people say they suck, but they are a hell of a lot better than stock) fmf is a good pipe for trails and by all means do not pay attention to people bashing them, they are good just not the best.

Try to stay away from a "DG" pipe, I heard it was just a stock pipe chromed, but idk.

Shearer is a pretty good pipe also. But its really up to you and how much you want to spend. Go check the "Pipe review" thread and study it. This topic is really beat to death like brandoz said. Use the search button also..

hope this helped a little bit.

dont worry about it , its a joke

Right now, I would go with an FMF pipe (people say they suck, but they are a hell of a lot better than stock) fmf is a good pipe for trails and by all means do not pay attention to people bashing them, they are good just not the best.

Try to stay away from a "DG" pipe, I heard it was just a stock pipe chromed, but idk.

Shearer is a pretty good pipe also. But its really up to you and how much you want to spend. Go check the "Pipe review" thread and study it. This topic is really beat to death like brandoz said. Use the search button also..

hope this helped a little bit.

Ok thanks Ill probably go with either a fmf or shearer

Reactions: deangelogoines1
My power pros kills all through the range. But for a stock bike, lightly modded i'd say a toomey is great! Sounds and pulls good.

i got an fmf then i heard all the bashing and felt like a dumbass.... but theyre really good.... wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more power than stock..... u wont remember that theyres better pipes when u go from stock to fmf

fmf is a good cheap upgrade from stock, don't buy one new, if you are buying one new you are better off spending your money on a better pipe like a power pros, toomey, etc.

yeah.... dont buy an fmf new... bec for around the same money u can have a better pipe.... id say if ur gonna buy a new pipe... the toomey kits really good... comes with the jet u need and a UNI filter

I currently have both a FMF (this is my second one) and a Shearer and the FMF is definately stronger off of the bottom- or it feels that way to me. I have three Blasters and now that I am finally getting back to work I am going to get a DMC and CPI so that I can try something new when I get one of my engines built. I gave my first FMF to my friend for his daughters Blaster. I have experience with other exhausts too but I do not want to rehash what has already been written.

I ride on supercross circuits with Toomey and help me a lot on whoops.
In some drag races i beat a blaster with F7 but he won on the top and two days ago i beat a blaster with Pro Ciruit. (i killed it)
But LRD is the way to go. 100& LOW