what comes stock with 34-35 carb??

rtaylor15

Apr 14, 2010
Edmonton, Ab
just as the title says i was wondering what comes with a stock 34 or 35 mm carb? thank you for the help trying to get one from the junk yard here but they only know what the carb came off of not what size it is.

just as the title says i was wondering what comes with a stock 34 or 35 mm carb? thank you for the help trying to get one from the junk yard here but they only know what the carb came off of not what size it is.

Honda ATV/ATC 250Rs came with Keihin 34mm PJs.

Kawi KX200 dirtbikes came with Keihin 35PWK some years

lt250r had 34mm carbs.
i would suggest looking at any 250cc quad and 125cc bikes. i think the 250cc bike use 38mm.

^^sheeblast is right. Most 250 dirtbikes have 38mm carbs from the factory. You can get a 36mm (some say 35mm, but I beg to differ until I see/measure one in person) Mikuni TMX carb from most 125cc dirtbikes. There's nothing wrong with an earlier 250 or 3-wheeler carb, but just remember that if you get one which is original, its gonna be over 20 years old and may need some work...

don't know what my 34pj came off of, but the jetting was huge..........
60 pilot and 165 main, definately plan on getting a range of jets
from 42 - 50 pilots and 145 - 165 mains

I'm working on putting a carb on my LT from a Mach 1 670 sled. I will have to get a throttle cable that will work and plug up the oil injection inlet.

i got a extra cr125r carb that i am saving for the blaster. it is either 35mm or 36mm can't remember. i am holding off until i find out around what size jets i would need and until i can afford a cfm airbox for the right size carb boot.