Used Exhaust

how would a aftermarket expansion chamber work with just the stock silencer. how would it sound and perform? i have the baffle out so it looks to me like its just a straight pipe? seems like it might actually be loud idk. this might be in the cards depending on how much more i have to spend to get a silencer too

okay guys got most of my bday money today so hopefully my dad will let me actually get it if a good deal comes by. please no ebay posts im keepin an eye on there and dont want others to b aware and snatch up a good deal lol. just let me know if anyone on here is selling one

still looking for this guys. got the money now just waiting for the right deal. pmd some people. seems to b a pretty good abscene of them on ebay at the moment

well guys unless there is a pretty good deal idk if im even going to get one. my parents are way way too strict on this getting aftermarket stuff for this to work out good. blasty is gonna be a good learning quad for me to get used to riding and be a better rider. but after that without being able to do suspension and stuff it just isn't gonna work without me getting something that has better suspension and stuff stock. so bottom line is without a amazing deal im saving my money to save up to have money to get something bigger and better