Used Exhaust

darederek

May 31, 2010
Greensburg
i need a used exhaust for my quad. paid 800 for whole quad and parents won't let me pay half that for an exhaust. lookin for pipe and silencer for somewhere like 150 175 maybe? less would be great. doesn't have to look great just want performance not looks. local to like greensburg/pittsburgh pa area would be great to avoid shipping but if not thats fine too. thanks

dude, why didnt you grab that one from stabor, you posted in that thread ??????

just got my money yesterday and today.

found this

Edired to remove link and preserve my deal

might order this this week seems like a deal. kinda looking for a silencer too

Last edited:
yeah, better snatch that up bro, before someone else does now that you posted it, and then get to scrubbin/polishin

Wish I coulda helped you out bro. Mine Just sold earlier this week but it looked really close to that one when I pulled it off. A wire wheel, steel wool and polish and it will likely look a ton better and shine right up. And if you are serious about that one I would make a move pretty quick. I have seen that link come up in at least one other thread. Good luck in your search.

gonna try to talk to my parents today. they might make me wait a little bit so i might miss out. no big deal i'll find another. granted maybe not as good of a deal but i'll find something

gonna try to talk to my parents today. they might make me wait a little bit so i might miss out. no big deal i'll find another. granted maybe not as good of a deal but i'll find something

Cool. Good luck. There are plenty out there. Some just need a little more love than others but sometimes that means a better deal.

for anyone who saw the pic of the two b4 i took down the link is there any reason to be concerned with the rust near where it goes on the cylinder? it looks worse than the rest. that part has my dad worried

for anyone who saw the pic of the two b4 i took down the link is there any reason to be concerned with the rust near where it goes on the cylinder? it looks worse than the rest. that part has my dad worried

The one I had for sale had some there too. Most of it came off with the wire wheel and the one I have on my quad now has a little though not nearly as much. As long as there are no holes it shouldnt be a huge deal. Clean it as best as you can. Check out the deal Specialized has too.