uk road legal build help

georgy83

May 3, 2016
Caernarfon North Wales UK
hi im going through the process of putting my 03 blaster on the road and while checking it all up i cant seem to find anything about the looms on the internet as how i could wire some indicators and a speedo in with a battery so decided to ask here i will make a new thread with process and photos of my build when done for others in future aswell

i was thinking would i be able to fit the loom from a dt200 or a dt250 onto mine or will i need the stator aswell and will it be a straight fit for mine or would it be easier to just work on mine to make mine work any help would be appreciated

Pretty simple to wire turn signals, brakes, headlights in to a machine off of a 12v battery. The problem is going to be how to figure out how to charge the system. You could always do a dc conversion on the stator if you can find someone to do it and figure it out that way. Or just run a few rc car/mower (your choice) etc batteries in parallel and charge them up at night or in between rides. Just get some different color primary wire in 16 gauge, connectors, heat shrink, fusible link, and make yourself a wiring diagram to go by.