trash talk on blasters

i talk alot more crap then i really should...never mean any of it,just me being me...i only really mean it when a spoiled rich kid comes up on daddies new decked out 700...then its time to unleash everything and show him whos really boss...

at least you got something to back it up. i hate when people ride sh*tty quads or bikes and talk sh*t all day. i dont care what you ride, as long as you ride. but dont go saying that your stock blaster will beat a quadzilla in a drag race or something stupid like that. i personally dont talk trash about anything. but my buddy has a rapturd 660 and he was always saying that when we go riding hes got the fastest quad and hat he would wreck me cuz his is a 660 and mines a 350. i just not and say yeah, or sure, ok, whatever. but i let him ride my shee once and he shut up about it lol. his could be faster top end, but hes never ridden a 2 stroke with a mean powerband before.

oh and another thing at luch one day these 2 kids thought they were cool so they talk about there 70 cc dirtbikes im like why are u trying to showoff there like well we could beat ur blaster thats got to be the funniest joke evr the kids have like baja 70 cc dirtbike and i went hillclimbing wtih him and couldnt even make it up a 5 ft high hill so im like if u cant make it up a 5ft hill that i could just fly over u couldnt beat me in a race and we were on a track later and he jst killed it on a hill 3 ft high cause apparently he could shift i just love it when kids think they can beat me and then i prove them wrong

That is one long sentence.

beleive me i dont take none of it i just wwandered wat people have said to ya'll. i had one bad experience but everybody i ride with thinks its awsome that iim keepin up on trails. i aint bout to get on some 700cc death trap and kill myself id rather ride something i can controll and not half sh*t myself when i ride.lol oh sorry for the early bump just figured it was a good topic that couldnt be covered up. sorry again

Who doesn't like more displacement?

Yeah i knew i mad that mistake, but im to lazy to go back and edit it. Its just not worth it, iv'e got better things to do with my life.

Like school??? All my friends made fun of my blaster but it was all just friendly because each time they went ridin.. they invited me. That was also BEFORE it was ported/polished, and I put on the new exhaust.

my friend has a banshee and like to put me down we were on our way to hayadys this year and we were talkin bout blasters. i told him i mounted a gps with a speedometer and it said 55 with a 200lbs and me 130lbs so im like it prolly go little bit faster and hes like NO my firend had a blaster and had a hard time goin 45 im like ur funny and hes 15 and hes cocky cause he so cool cause he has bald tires and rust all over on his banshee im like i bet some people on blasterforum r modded up enough to beat u

Well I guess you can say the competition rode like girls :p

J/k just messin with ya I:I

lol yea women get to use 450 to even things out, guys get to use 350 fours strokes also and open age. There are some real fast women though and if they can handle a 450 look out, but most would be faster on someting they could control.

Last edited:
my friend has a banshee and like to put me down we were on our way to hayadys this year and we were talkin bout blasters. i told him i mounted a gps with a speedometer and it said 55 with a 200lbs and me 130lbs so im like it prolly go little bit faster and hes like NO my firend had a blaster and had a hard time goin 45 im like ur funny and hes 15 and hes cocky cause he so cool cause he has bald tires and rust all over on his banshee im like i bet some people on blasterforum r modded up enough to beat u

my buddy had a blaster and i swear the thing barley did 45. it was all stock, kind of a POS, but ran fine. and my blaster with 18" tires used to beat it in 5th gear for top speed. dont know why it was so slow, but its not impossible for one to go that slow.

lol yea women get to use 450 to even things out, guy get to use 350 fours strokes also and open age. There are some real fast women though and if they can handle a 450 look out, but most would be faster on someting they could control.
Yeah amy tomson and angie maher are two fast chicks!!! They could probably outride 99% of us.

2010-07-21-amy-thompson-honda-trx450r-atv-1680.jpg

2010-07-21-angie-maher-honda-trx450r-atv-jump-1680.jpg