Tors brain

captainhowdie

Mar 4, 2009
Ok Im sure my tors is bad. I did search but the pics have been deleted in the how to thread. Can someone tell me where exactly the tors brain is so i can disconnect it? Any help would be great

the tors brain is the little black box with three wires coming out that go into a triangular shaped conector. wire colors are solid black, black w.white stripe, and yellow w/black stripe. box is located under the left fender on the frame usually above the cdi black box. the cdi has 5 wires coming from it.

Yes, he did remove the pictures after he got banned....Like stated before the TORS brain is located under the front hood of the bike. You should be able to follow the wire coming out of the thumb throttle housing down to it. You cant really miss it.

Still nothing

my blaster is a 2003. I cant find this thing anywhere. I tracked down the wire from the throttle and that just goes into the wiring harness. The cdi and the rectafier box are right under the headlight but i cant find the tors box at all. No triangular clip no black black and yellow wires, nothing does anyone have a pic? You all pry think im dumb or crazy but there is not a little box as you all described at all. Im stumped

my blaster is a 2003. I cant find this thing anywhere. I tracked down the wire from the throttle and that just goes into the wiring harness. The cdi and the rectafier box are right under the headlight but i cant find the tors box at all. No triangular clip no black black and yellow wires, nothing does anyone have a pic? You all pry think im dumb or crazy but there is not a little box as you all described at all. Im stumped

naw i dont think your dumb, the directions i gave you where for years 88-02. i didn't know you had a newer model. sorry i cant help you there

btw the directions in the diy section by sparky was for 88-02 years also. i know though there has been a post on here about the newer years tors systems. if you look through this foum you will find it, i just don't remember exactly where it was

03 blaster tors removal. Anyone have a link?

So i searched and found out that you have to jump wires from the cdi to the tors unit. No specifics though. Does anyone have a link to a DIY? And how do you get rid of the big unit on the carb if you have to jump wires to it? Thanks for the help guys!

well to get rid of the big sh*t on top, go to ebay or on here even, and buy the TORS ELIMINATOR KIT BLASTER. i have the 02 blaster so i don't know where the setup is, i thought it was the same, talk to pittboss or flotek or any of those guys they will be able to help