The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

I run a tyson roundhouse swinger on one of my drag bikes. Has been one stout unit so far and the tig welds look top notch. I also run a swingarm shop swingarm on a trail bike with no issues. I do agree I wouldn't run a tyson swingarm on trails or mx unless it's reinforced more. That swingarm shop add looks like they posted a banshee swingarm pic. They have been in the game for awhile.

Yeah pull start kind of made me think china version. You would think you would give the bike a clean before taking photos to sell it.

Ok,if this isn't allowed, please delete. I figured I'd tell y'all my first time dipping story.

I was at a high school football game. I was hanging out with some friends, and talking about quads and other things, and my friend pulls out a can of Copenhagen straight. So I do what anyone else would do. I decided to take a pinch. I kept it in for an hour. I didn't get sick, and that's all for my story.
If you want, post up your own stories. As I said, if this isn't allowed, delete. Thank you.

I was about 12 when I tried Copenhagen.
It didn't take 15 minutes to run home and worship the toilet for like an hour, puking my guts out. Never chewed loose canned snuff since. I do the sissy camel pouches now though that help me from smoking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blaster2001king
Got up today and grand parents told me the house got tag. We are not the only house is another 4 on are street and more on the street at the end of are one. Neighbour is pissed off as he has pink lines on his fence and there is pink links on the foot path down the street. 1st thing he told me "If I catch the Ni###rs I will hang them from the tree out front. I just stood there and was thinking wow. Hit them with a steel bar on there hands and arms so they cannot hold and spray a can again and maybe hit there legs so they cannot walk to places to do it. I was thinking Is the 1st time this has ever happened.
20161016_103124_zpscpiaol8k.jpg

Whats it say? geko, gekox, gekxo, gek+o, geko+ ???????

Im glad nothing happened to my car as It was parked in the car port on the left.

Last edited:
I purchased a Craftsman 19.2V cordless Impact wrench the other night for $159 at Sears. I saw one in action last week, and was sold after that. My neighbor and I were zapping off lugnuts on his Explorer for fun last night. If your sceptical about getting one, don't be. This thing is the real deal.
IMG_20161017_000501.jpg

I purchased a Craftsman 19.2V cordless Impact wrench the other night for $159 at Sears. I saw one in action last week, and was sold after that. My neighbor and I were zapping off lugnuts on his Explorer for fun last night. If your sceptical about getting one, don't be. This thing is the real deal. View attachment 29041

sounds good to me:)
the battery operated ones are actually stronger then the corded ones
i have a 116 ft lb 18v drill battery operated impact but it is made to drill and not the impact driver socket one. It will almost take lug nuts off but wont lol. The craftsmans one you have says 200 ft lbs so yeah it is stronger lol :)
nice share dirty...