The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Not in PA. You pay $25, run your background checks, and give you a permit. That's about the only good thing this state has going for it.

They are good for 5 years in Washington county. Mine gets renewed next year.

You guys are just clinging to your guns and your religion. Wait didn't somebody else say that ?

That sure was an uneducated.opinion.. Do you know what amendment rights are and what they are about ?.

I also rub snuff, drink beer, and cuss. Lol

I would say stacy was just joking with his above statement,
it is actually a quote from Mr. Obama

stacy probably knows quite a bit about constitutional rights and guns.......................

20670.jpg

stacypfingsten
U.S.N. Veteran. <<<<<<<
smiley.png

Got to go on my first "trail" ride tonight. Short cut to my buddies house, through a creek and bout 100 feet of walking path lol. Talk about tight, it was a pita, but I learned a lot about my clutch lol. 1st gear working the clutch the whole way. Stalled it a couple times. Had to get off of it and muscle it around a couple turns. Its actually is through another buddies property, and we're redoing a bridge upstream from it. I'm a little more motivated to help him now lol. Then it will be 4 wheeler ready. We kinda got a trail system in our little neighbor hood to go to each others houses

I would say stacy was just joking with his above statement,
it is actually a quote from Mr. Obama

stacy probably knows quite a bit about constitutional rights and guns.......................

View attachment 11644
stacypfingsten
U.S.N. Veteran. <<<<<<< View attachment 11645

True dat mr. Awk being that I served this great country and have a ccw. I respect religion and the 2nd amendment greatly.

Last edited:
True dat mr. Awk being that I served this great country and have a ccw. I respect religion and the 2nd amendment greatly.
Thanks for putting your country and every american citizen FIRST for all those years.

I have a deep respect for anyone who chose to defend our country, its sad it took one of my good friends getting killed in Iraq to make me realize this, but things have to go wrong sometimes before you understand that every military member could make the ultimate sacrifice.

Thank a veteran. Those little old WWII vets that proudly go to every Memorial day service were all like us once, they were called upon to go defend our country, saw things that most people don't want to see, and lost friends along the way. Next time you see one, tell them thanks, It brightens their day to know that people still care and haven't forgot about them.

Reactions: bummer981
Every year our local fire department has a little carnival, they also have a small parade. The applause the Vietnam Veterans receive brings a tear to my eye every year. What a proud group of men, that finally are getting the respect that has been long overdue.

Reactions: dirtysquared
Every year our local fire department has a little carnival, they also have a small parade. The applause the Vietnam Veterans receive brings a tear to my eye every year. What a proud group of men, that finally are getting the respect that has been long overdue.

I try to thank and shake the hand of every serviceman in uniform. It makes me feel good.