The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

episode 4 has a blaster front end mounted to a 2 wheeler bike. Don't get to see much of it but it looks nuts.

Chilling at my mates man cave this weekend and he been building new heads for his plane engine. He still needs to flip them over and machine the cooling fin's in them. Dual spark plugs in them also. Is interesting going to his place and looking at the things he is working on.

20170128_210007.jpg

i have been watching this chad reed beat dungy, half way through was the pass
and crowd went nuts
looks the best on dailymotion search that...

youtube

My yamaha windmill ceiling fan is alive!! Not installed yet, but it is working. Probably install next weekend, gonna need 6 guys.

IMG_20170204_133256866_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170204_133307002_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170204_133320781_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170204_141908739.jpg

We decided not to weld the carrier to the plate. Thought it might be too rigid, and the welds could crack. So used the carrier bolts with some locknuts and red locktite. The windmill blades arent all lined up flat. Not sure if we're gonna fix that or not. And the video makes it look slow, but its spinning at 120rpm, you can't see the individual blades when its on. And its only one speed, but it is reversible. We've got to play with the belt tension when we get it up. The axle has a very slight bend in it, you can only tell when its spinning with the fan off. All in all with the low rpms, I think it will work well

well i guess new england still won wow
overtime no scoring and we still won...........
i guess there is more oxygen over here in new england or summin
even though super bowl was held in texas WOW what a ending...........
greatest comback in superbowl history is what they are calling it:cool:
there is tears involved anyways we win again bitches..........................
i still cant believe texas choked at the end cuz they were farrrrrr ahead.

either way my team wins which is less than like 1hr from me lol

Did anyone notice that Atlanta falcons quarterback Matt Ryan had to call a timeout to change his helmet because his headset stopped working? After that New England took over the game! Very ODD!

Reactions: Awk08
Spent 5 hours 35mins so far the last 3 days playing Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Bloody jump scares in it. think I have jumped 3 or 4 times lol. Got to love playing horror game on your own at night in dark room with headphones on. :confused: Playing it on PC. :)

On the topic of welding.
i welded/fabricated ever single grey cart you see in this pic.
it is off there website.
i was instructed to weld the whole backing plate both sides
from end to end with stic weld so no lumber would get stuck in it
as in they were for there shipped packs of lumber,talk about alot of welding
i think the only thing on them i used a mig on was the caps on pipes that i migged
then grinded smooth. It was years ago but i think i spent 3 months straight making them.
only thing i did not do on them was the painting.
i also did alot of other projects,even tig welded my bosses son 4 wheeler swing arm
a guy shock welded on to his truck
put soft plastic thingys welded to 1000 or feet or more of chain

i went to school for welding.
i was not even hired to weld for them but they sure as heck compensated my pay lol
this is a different mill then the one i was at but this is were the carts ended up.
i also ran all the machines there..re-saw was the hardest basically taking logs and making them into boards/lumber

go figure the main boss of company there that recognized my talent his son raced the 250 expert class
cers j 1.png

Last edited:
Haven't used Photoshop in ages. lol.

LOL found a photo of me from 2013. Made in china quad I brought and cleaned up and sold. So much power just look at my face. :eek:
DSC01615.jpg

2014 loading the 05 YFZ450 up to go for a ride. My old ute 1986 Toyota Hilux extra cab.
DSC01502.JPG

My with me Edge Products Piranha off-roader. 2011
DSCF3811.JPG

Has been other projects. Just not found photos of them yet. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: speedyslyder
Did anyone notice that Atlanta falcons quarterback Matt Ryan had to call a timeout to change his helmet because his headset stopped working? After that New England took over the game! Very ODD!
Wow the steelers fans are so butt hurt there bungholes are all puckered up.........