The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Finally got the shocks from Jogaca! Absolutely in love.... It had taken him a while longer to get them done because of getting the springs coated orange. Thats okay because I still don't have everything needed to put them on so I told him to take his time to begin with. Awesome guy to do business with. He sent me regular updates on their progress, every time we were on the phone we ended up talking for 30 extra minuets talking about shocks in general, atvs, and other interests. And it was near 1/3 the cost of getting new shocks and then getting them painted!

Mad props to Kevin!!!!!

image1.JPG
image2.JPG

I had a good night. I was gettting my bikes ready for powerline park this weekend and we got the Banshee spot on, and the Blaster is close, but is still a touch rich on the main jet. The plug chop and the feel of it say its 1 main to high. What sucks is I don't have that jet!!!!

Looks like I'm taking a ride to a stealership after work tomorrow.

I had a good night. I was gettting my bikes ready for powerline park this weekend and we got the Banshee spot on, and the Blaster is close, but is still a touch rich on the main jet. The plug chop and the feel of it say its 1 main to high. What sucks is I don't have that jet!!!!

Looks like I'm taking a ride to a stealership after work tomorrow.
What jet do you need I may have it?

good lookin pup Doug
got some australian sheepdog in it ?
you'll need to name it Gerry if so :D

BTW....go get it a hambone flavored hard version of a Nyla-bone. (not the soft ones)
dogs love them things and keeps them from eating shoes, socks, table legs, your wifes panties, the kids toys, ect. ect

Reactions: jus_me
good lookin pup Doug
got some australian sheepdog in it ?
you'll need to name it Gerry if so :D

BTW....go get it a hambone flavored hard version of a Nyla-bone. (not the soft ones)
dogs love them things and keeps them from eating shoes, socks, table legs, your wifes panties, the kids toys, ect. ect

We got her at the New Lease on Life Rescue in Ohio, and they told us she is Australian Shepherd, Husky, and Wolf?
But to me all i see is the Australian Shepherd, and maybe some blacklab?

Reactions: blasterdemon7
well...i tossed the idea around in my head for a while....my little chinese quad is now becoming the resurrection of the death machine..... :D

Reactions: harley1-5