The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

update:
i am pulling the trigger on this tommorrow/LITERALLY:)
ordering brand new traxxas rustler vxl brushless....over 40mph straight out of box..$359.99
lipo battery will half to wait:( and gear/ to hit 70mph :eek:
MY KIDS will love it and i will have fun spending my free money on another toy lol:) i can always sell and get most of my loot backo_O

https://traxxas.com/products/models/electric/37076-1rustlervxl

rustler vxl resized 1.jpg

Reactions: Blaaster
That's cool Speedy. Looks like it will be fun.

hopefully i get a good one right out of the box.
i have learned that some new ones right out of the box go faster then others:)
i bought 3 cheap ones for my kids at christmas at wally world for only 30 bucks a whack lol...summin to fill the tree.
i have bought expensive ones in the past my friend bought 1 and i bought 1 same car same price same time his went faster:mad:
this will be my first traxxas 1....really i wanted to buy 1 off craiglist that has been modified and money spent already but....i will be happy with brand new,that i can order and not worry about some jack hee haw abusing it for a couple bucks lol....i know it is not the most exciting thing on bf just sharing and maybe 1 day i can get a vid of the rc...and hopped up power wheels..for the kiddies,and the kid in me;)

soo after spending multiple hours planning...then ready to buy this brand new brushless,rustler vxl
im adding to cart adding to cart,then realize the friggin car comes with a dc charger that i half to plug into a cigarette lighter to charge:eek: which leads me to add to the cart again to get a charger to charge the friggin battery....th e cart total was well over 450 dollars and i was like eff that,it is not that important.

anyhoot i ended up getting this and have been so busy i have not even turned it on yet,but will tomorrow
it only can top out at 35mph plus but it a good starter and a heck of alot cheaper:)
it is alot bigger then it looks in person/real pics of me to come:) i paid 100 bucks / it is
$240 bucks new with 1 battery and charger that plugs in to your friggin car or whatever ancient charger you got lol...i wanted to get this 1 for my kids then get the faster 1 but not obligatede enough for a 500 dollar rc expence...YET:eek:

rustler mine 3.png

Reactions: Fast6hand
You really think I care about your input,opinions or you ? No I don't. You just need to STFU and not worry about what I post if I'm not breaking the forum rules. Your just trying to provoke trouble with me.
You sure want a chat real bad but seem damn fine with sharing everything on this non-chat area...

Im not choosing sides, but thats just something i have noticed. since like page 5 BTW