The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

It won't be outside, it would be in my living room. Just a possibility, but I wanna do something like that. It will look more like this, except better lol. I'm not as good a speedy
awall.jpg

It won't be outside, it would be in my living room. Just a possibility, but I wanna do something like that. It will look more like this, except better lol. I'm not as good a speedy
View attachment 14240

ooohhhhhh i see got you playing around with pics. hhhmmmm :D:D
i thought you were get those of the web although i was suspisious about the other one you posted:)
great job not to bad at all

Not bad for paint and only spent a few minutes on it. I know how to crop, copy and paste, thats about it. Stupid microsoft paint, I spent a few minutes doin a freeform crop and then they had to put all that white in there:mad: I think it would look awesome in the house I don't have yet lol. I know I could mount the tv to the wall, but I don't wanna

Stupid Microsoft everything, as soon as Windows 8 stuffed with everything on my PC I changed to Apple and have never looked back.

i have only used vista and windows 7.
but know that i know everyone hate windows 8
i wont use it and im not ready to learn MAC which i had an
experience fixing wifes parents desktop lolo_O
in my opininon there is not much difference in vista and win 7.
some versions of windows will show you different aspect of the world wide web.
but it is all controlled by you....JAVA setting/prefrences on sites ect.
vista gots a lot of updates though.
like i said i dont want to learn mac/if i did im sure i could get used to it.
but all the progress i have made with windows i would rather noto_O

Last edited:
Windows 7 is basically an updated "user friendly" version of vista (easier to use) also with a 64bit system much faster

Windows 8 and windows 8 RT (tablets) both suck

windows 8.1 is still 8, but they fixed many many errors.

I still have 7, but i would like to build a desktop (cant seem to save money, part keep showing up?) and i would run windows 8 on it

My laptop came with windows 7. When the hard drive crashed, I still have the operating disks, I reloaded it. I fried the mother board and keyboard when I tripped a breaker. Shortly after getting a donor laptop for parts and rebuilding my original computer, the hard drive took a poop.

Windows 7 is basically an updated "user friendly" version of vista (easier to use) also with a 64bit system much faster

Windows 8 and windows 8 RT (tablets) both suck

windows 8.1 is still 8, but they fixed many many errors.

I still have 7, but i would like to build a desktop (cant seem to save money, part keep showing up?) and i would run windows 8 on it

now for me..if i had my way, id still be using xp.

so am i an arsehole maybe....

browsing facebook barter sites
>2000 yamaha blaster "race ready"
>thing has too much power for said 17 yr old
>$2500 price tag
>Send pm and ask to see quad.
>meet up for a ride and possibly buy
>bring it back within 5 minutes and offer $500

the kids parents faces when i dropped that bombshell was priceless.

>quad needs new tires, ghetto welded tie rod, engine needs a rebuild,carb needs cleaning and steering stem is bent. plastics are shot. and what sounded like a piston slap.

>counter offer of $1700
>recounter of $500 cash in hand.

told to get the f off the property before they call the cops for kicking the tires and going for a joy ride.

If I remember the words of my 13 yr old lad when he came back from his first ride on a stock Blaster, they were

" Dad, can you get it to go any faster"?

Reactions: harley1-5
so am i an arsehole maybe....

browsing facebook barter sites
>2000 yamaha blaster "race ready"
>thing has too much power for said 17 yr old
>$2500 price tag
>Send pm and ask to see quad.
>meet up for a ride and possibly buy
>bring it back within 5 minutes and offer $500

the kids parents faces when i dropped that bombshell was priceless.

>quad needs new tires, ghetto welded tie rod, engine needs a rebuild,carb needs cleaning and steering stem is bent. plastics are shot. and what sounded like a piston slap.

>counter offer of $1700
>recounter of $500 cash in hand.

told to get the f off the property before they call the cops for kicking the tires and going for a joy ride.

that happended to me once i drove for 1hr45min 1 way cuz it looked ok in pic/and price was good.
when i got there i told him i dont care how much you sell it to me for i dont want it:)
he was asking $1000....I told him it was worth $300...and i still don't want it lol:)
to many things about it too list right know.

Too fast for a 17 year old? tell them to have their kid grow up

im assuming it was stock thats why it needed work.

i rode the crap out of mine when i was 13 lol

it wasnt stock, but it wasnt "race ready" from what i could tell. had the fmf fatty, power core 2 silencer(im assuming by the look of it) tors delete. maybe was ported.... im not 100% but the ad got deleted when i went looking for it again..