The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WON SUPERBOWL.
seems there is alot of winning in new enlglando_O
cough ughugh
which i believe is the home to me/awk/ken/ect.cough cough.please correct me if im wrong??:)

Last edited:
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WON SUPERBOWL.
seems there is alot of winning in new enlglando_O
cough ughugh
which i believe is the home to me/awk/ken/ect.cough cough.please correct me if im wrong??:)

NOT I !
PA. here.

whoever called a pass play on 2nd and goal from the 1/2 yard line, needs to hand his balls over to bill ballsack for deflation asap !
thats some steeler play calling, 1st and goal....hey, lets try to throw it 4 times in a row, SMMFH !

Reactions: speedyslyder
NOT I !
PA. here.

whoever called a pass play on 2nd and goal from the 1/2 yard line, needs to hand his balls over to bill ballsack for deflation asap !
thats some steeler play calling, 1st and goal....hey, lets try to throw it 4 times in a row, SMMFH !

Seattle must have called Todd Haley and asked him what play to call on the 1/2 yard line. That was just bad, bad, bad.

Reactions: Awk08
okay so....i picked up what was assumed to be a 1998 yz80. turns out to be a 94. no big deal.

only problem is....i cant for the life of me believe this thing is an 90....just seems to big.

any insights???

did a vin check, thats why i found out it was a 94.

Attachments

• 1418488794381.jpg
    1418488794381.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 180
need some help convincing blaaster to use this. Instead of the other blurry one:)
i can make changes to it to suit everyones needs?
what does everyone think? It took me hours to make this i know its sad:(
go with this ....axe the blurry white one? i can change it if we all agree upon improvements:)
also needs to be clicked on and expanded..to be more ledgible..:)
input? might be a tad big lol
soo blaaster you are the one going to be posting this if you want. I want you to post it lol
you can change the size of it ,or tell me if you would like to change it or use it...It will be you posting it cuz you are the leak down master:D

airleak test done b 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tbrooks
need some help convincing blaaster to use this. Instead of the other blurry one:)
i can make changes to it to suit everyones needs?
what does everyone think? It took me hours to make this i know its sad:(
go with this ....axe the blurry white one? i can change it if we all agree upon improvements:)
also needs to be clicked on and expanded..to be more ledgible..:)
input? might be a tad big lol
soo blaaster you are the one going to be posting this if you want. I want you to post it lol
you can change the size of it ,or tell me if you would like to change it or use it...It will be you posting it cuz you are the leak down master:D

View attachment 14166
Notice how "step" 1 reaches all the way across the page? make them all do that. it looks goofy/odd to have some skinny and some wide.

also, step 11 is split into 3 parts

a simple typing on word would be sufficient, idk what fancy stuff you used

Thanks for your efforts Speedy, I have been meaning to do a Word revamp on the blurry one.

Bump one up in word and PM it to me, I will then do the modifications, re vamp it and be pleased to post up a clear one in future.

sadly i have never used microsoft word.
im might just need some lessons on that lol
i can look into it,but if it was responsible for making the original one being posted,
not sure if i want to try it?

the original had to be either to small/then resized larger to make it blurry.
or someone resized it 1 to many times.

it litterly hurts my eyes evertime i see it normal display or zoomed.
i actually got a (headache )trying to read it then copy ito_O
i know not everyone is using the same devices on here.

i think they both look goofy.....original and mine/the top ones are longer cuz i was doing it a ceartain way then changed my mind i guess:D

it was difficult to even read the original and copy it/never mind type it all.....so you can actually read it!!!

if someone does type it all again.....Dont go small then resize it big.Try to go big then resize it smaller if needed.
thats all i gots

Last edited:
this is what i got out of word..
looks just like the leak test pic.....
shi_tty. although alot better cuz of the text size but trying to fit all those letters on 1 pg i dont know about that? the word look broken up even with them huge.
im sure someone else could do a better job at this then i can lol/oh well i tried:)
converted (1).jpg

although i must admit i dont really know all there is to ito_O rookie

I will type it on word for you then. I have typed many papers and they all look fine even on smaller font.

The original one i assume was old and printed, when printers were not that good, and it had blemishes then.
After that it was thrown on a copy machine, again old ones not that great, and that put more marks on it.
and finally, Blaaster took a screenshot of it on his ipad, or im assuming, and through the many changes in forms, it became blurry.

i will have it done tonight, homework first :( i will copy from the original one Blaaster uses.

I will type it on word for you then. I have typed many papers and they all look fine even on smaller font.

The original one i assume was old and printed, when printers were not that good, and it had blemishes then.
After that it was thrown on a copy machine, again old ones not that great, and that put more marks on it.
and finally, Blaaster took a screenshot of it on his ipad, or im assuming, and through the many changes in forms, it became blurry.

i will have it done tonight, homework first :( i will copy from the original one Blaaster uses.

all right buddy sounds great thank you for helping:)
the one i wrote was copyed word for word from blaaster...except the bottom part thanking member:)
but yeah copy blaaster:)
as long as we can get rid of that blurry image im happy.It will make us look more professional on the leak testing:)..or so i believe.

Last edited:
not sure why all the hoopla around this is ?
kids want videos nowadays, not 1/2 a novel to read.

it is cuz that pic blaaster is posting has gots to go lol
hopefully herp can clarify it up.
i was just trying to help and make it better:)
everytime i see that blurry pic/ i just about lose it:eek::D

it is cuz that pic blaaster is posting has gots to go lol
hopefully herp can clarify it up.
i was just trying to help and make it better:)
everytime i see that blurry pic/ i just about lose it:eek::D

I couldn't agree more.
that horrible pic gets posted around like a grandma showing off her ugly grandbaby :)

wouldn't just a link to the stickied threads with the vids, or this in depth explanation suffice..............

http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/about-air-leaks-save-your-engine.55537/

I know the first time I saw it, I printed it out to take to my shop with me, it is nice to be able to do that when you are learning

I know the first time I saw it, I printed it out to take to my shop with me, it is nice to be able to do that when you are learning

then it should get posted it in a thread somehwhere and just post a link to it,
not the same pic, over and over, again and again, in every thread.
we don't post the KOR engine assembly vids (for example) in every thread, just post links to the thread.
same goes for the airscrew settings, carb cleaning, electrical testing, ect, ect.
why this leakdown pic everywhere ?
put it in a thread, or copy the link to one of the other 2000 posts its already in and just post a link to it.

i only post videos/pics over and over again.
when the person requiring help is to lazy or stupid to do a search on here google wherever:D
you can tell who those peeps are when they speak thru text on hereo_O

i only post videos/pics over and over again.
when the person requiring help is to lazy or stupid to do a search on here google wherever:D
you can tell who those peeps are when they speak thru text on hereo_O

post a link to the pics, vids, info, whatever, if whoever is too lazy to click the link, oh well,.

Last edited: