The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

I feel another miniature trike build coming
100_2131.JPG
100_2129.JPG

i did that pine wood durby with my daughter lol
she got like a 3rd on like 2 runs and 4th on the others:)
they brought them there the day before and apparently were playing with them before the race/next day :) 1 of wheel was bent slighty from that lol

i did that pine wood durby with my daughter lol
she got like a 3rd on like 2 runs and 4th on the others:)
they brought them there the day before and apparently were playing with them before the race/next day :) 1 of wheel was bent slighty from that lol

When my daughter did that pine wood derby she was racing girls using there big brothers winning cars! :(
My daughters car beat the 3rd place car before the finals. But because luck of the draw and a odd number of cars she got knocked out buy the 1st place car. :confused:

now what ? surgery a fail ?
looking like it. had some issues yesterday during PT and the lump is forming up again. had it drained last Monday and was feeling on top of the world. now its filling again. shouldn't be doing it. have to get it drained again. its knee fluid. shouldn't be getting back there anymore since they repaired the hole the second time. something still is wrong. pissing me off.

looking like it. had some issues yesterday during PT and the lump is forming up again. had it drained last Monday and was feeling on top of the world. now its filling again. shouldn't be doing it. have to get it drained again. its knee fluid. shouldn't be getting back there anymore since they repaired the hole the second time. something still is wrong. pissing me off.

that sucks dave !

When my daughter did that pine wood derby she was racing girls using there big brothers winning cars! :(
My daughters car beat the 3rd place car before the finals. But because luck of the draw and a odd number of cars she got knocked out buy the 1st place car. :confused:

yet they gave all the girls a trophy and i believe the male winners only got a trophy if it was 1st through 3rd place.
we did it two years in a row then no more cuz switched to middle school:) got another daughter about to be lined up for it for sure:)...everyone was putting the graphite lube on..i did not cuz i id not even know about it:)

I remember doing the Co2 cars. Mine broke after the first race since it was so flimsy. It was light though, lol..

It shouldn't be fair to use your siblings car, that takes the fun out of building there own and learning..

Changed the oil in the generator and filled up some cans with fuel, $2.09 a gallon is cheapest we have seen in a long time around here. Stocked up on water and hit the red box for movies. I would usually be out plowing but this time I am staying home with the fam and our 8 month old. Not that the ole lady cant start the generator and handle things and all,, but ill feel safer being home for now. Living where I live we lose power allot. I would rather be over prepared than lose power with the little guy. We don't have a fireplace anymore so for heat we need juice. Also fueled up the quads for some snow fun :D..

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtysquared
i lose power a lot to/yet no generator:(
monday and tuesday..here we are supposed to get up to 24in of snow:(
although i cant wait to see it lol

Yeah pretty much the bare essentials. We haven't invested in a larger generator yet but once taxes come this year it's top on the list. The little one we have will run the fridge, 2 TV's, 1 dvd player and a game system for the kids, a couple lights and charge the cell phones, If I use a heater I have to unplug the fridge. So it's back n forth with those 2 . I freeze a few gallon jugs of water and keep them in the fridge to help keep things cool.

Funny thing is I have had this generator for about 4 years now and I found it by a dumpster when I was takin a leak behind a big box store. It had a tag on it saying leaks fuel (cracked fuel line) :D..

There calling for over 30+" by me but we will see..

I got a 5k gen, but I usually dont get it out unless the power is out for more than 4 or 5 hours. Had a nice ups b4 my house fire. Had it hooked to the tv so when the power flashed, I didn't have to wait 10 minutes for the directv to boot. I could run the tv and the blower on the wood stove for about 2 hours on that thing