The guy who took my back yard.

Christoph

Mar 16, 2016
I get home and everything seemed normal. I open my garage and my blaster , mojave, and xt350 are gone. My kids were in school as was my wife. If you live in NY and see my quads. Text me right away at 845-275-2566

damn for real!?! thats freaking ridiculous..... Will keep an eye out for them here in Cleveland area. Pics besides your profile will help!

Chit man. I'll keep my eyes open for sure.. Where abouts in N.Y are you from? We share the same area code so you must be close..

Newburgh
Area. I had twin blasters. One was stolen and I hid the other. But dammit. I filed a police report and nothing yet.

Damn, your not far from me at all.. It sure does suck to have your bike's stolen. Hope they find them but you know as well as I do,, being in Newburgh it's prob not on the top of there priority list. Post up some pics of them if you have any and I will surely keep and eye out for them.

That sucks dude.

Whats a mojave? All I can see on google is a Movie from 2015, Mojave Desert, aircraft graveyard mojave desert. Dont see how they could have stolen them.

Turns out that the person who stole it all is now in jail. Stupid man put it on cl and didn't think I would check. None the less. I have my machines back and now all chained to an iron I beam that's concrete in the ground.

Nice! Outta curiosity, did you know the guy?

You would be surprised how stupid some people are. First off, you have to be an idiot to steal someone's sh*t and second, you would have to be an idiot to try and sell it on craigslist in the same area. Good to hear you got it all back. My grandpa had a couple quads, bikes, and his trailer stolen about 10 years ago. The idiot drove right past my grandpa's place where he stole it from 3 days later with all of the quads and bikes loaded up on the trailer they stole. My uncle was there and chased them on his street bike until the cops showed up. Only bad thing was they scratched the sh*t out of all the vehicles so he got them all back but they were beat up and scratched. Don't know how they could have done all that in 3 days.

Turns out that the person who stole it all is now in jail. Stupid man put it on cl and didn't think I would check. None the less. I have my machines back and now all chained to an iron I beam that's concrete in the ground.

thats awesome man !
stupid crackheads will do anything for a hit

That's great you got it back!
I bet the guy was so dumb that you could of called him and told him you will buy it with cash if he brings it to your house, and he would bring it!! lol

Reactions: Christoph
I never talked to him directly. My neighbor did when I was at work. I had him go look at it with my Vins. He called the cops when he left. Said he was a straight up crackheah. Like missing teeth and all

My kids were stolen years ago, My daughter and I went down to the hood and found the hood rats riding around on them. Got them both back that night.

Nice to hear you got them back.

My kids were stolen years ago, My daughter and I went down to the hood and found the hood rats riding around on them. Got them both back that night.

Nice to hear you got them back.
Woah man! Your kids were stolen! That's a lot bigger of a felony there lol. I think you forgot an apostrophe in there. I almost thought your kids were actually kidnapped after that intro.