Hello Again

Durby

Supporting Member
Forum Supporter
Nov 16, 2012
Oroville, CA
Good early morning BF family. It has been just a little while since my last "blog". Things have been super busy around here. My kids are growing like weeds and keeping me on my toes. Abigail has been doing really well academically and her last known GPA was 3.67. She turns 16 this coming Saturday and we just threw her a surprise sweet 16 birthday party. I even flew her 2 older brothers in from South Carolina for the special day. She was under the impression they came to Cali to see their friends. She even was on my chops for being secretive. Well how else am I supposed to plan a big event without her finding out, but that was only part of the reason for my being secretive. The other part which my kids are unaware of is next.

Do any of you live in the Salt Lake City area like Draper, Bountiful or Kaysville? I am trying to find some information on a person, but I dont even know if the name i was given is the truth. I know who their employer is and that they are in a travelling machinist/mechanic position, but other than that i do not know much else. I have tried to do a reverse phone lookup as well and it is not much help either haha, but back to the kids. Preston has been struggling with doing homework and maintaining grades since football ended :(. Mikaela is doing ok in school but is still sneaking into food and gaining weight. I have enrolled her in Gymnastics and Hip Hop dance lessons so she can stay active during the rainy season.

The kids rode the Yamaha Raptor yesterday in the rain for a little bit, but with only one to share it was a hassle. Abigail's blaster has flat tires and our compressor is not at home right now. Preston's blaster is still leaking fuel from the same spot as when we brought it home. i was hoping whatever was stuck would have fixed itself, but when we added fuel it just leaked out :( and when we started Michael's LT250R the engine just kept getting louder and louder and my stepson thought it was going to blow up so we put it away.

I cant believe in 8 hours and 30 minutes it will mark 2 years since we lost Michael. So to mark the anniversary we are going to ALL go up to Cohasset and then follow it up with his favorite restaurant and food. I kinda feel guilty for the first part of paragraph 2, but it is really starting to get hard on me being alone, besides he would want me to move on at some point. it is just is that time now?

Thanks for taking time to read this blog.

Brandy

Great to hear from you Brandy. Sounds like everyone is doing as well as can be expected. Sounds like it is time to work on you.

Sounds like Prestons Blaster has a problem with the float. Could any of Michaels riding buddys help you out with that?