talk bout a crappy deal

Sparrow89

Dec 24, 2011
LaHarpe Illinois
my wifes brother is looking for a blaster now cus of me lol...well he was lookn there is a guy tryn to sell his 2005 blaster no major mods just some nerfs and bumper for 2400!!!!!!!!!! bahahahaha i told him offer 1600

Wow, yeah don't even offer that much! I bought my Blasty in mint condition for $ 1,000.00 cash. It was almost brand-new and even came with the Toomey kit already installed. UNI filter, pipe, and jets! The guy had the title, owners manual, all the original dealer paperwork...even the factory-supplied tire pressure gauge! (Which I still have and use, BTW!) :D

nice...kk and a question a guy is sayn make an offer on another one a 2000 and supposedly the only thing wrong is it needs a new seat and a clutch cable how much should he offer up?

General rule is, keep the offers under $ 400.00 if it doesn't run, under $ 700.00 if it runs but needs minor work (Be sure the seller can start the Blasty up and prove to you that it does indeed run), or under $ 1,200.00 for a mint-condition Blaster. For that price, I'd want a title and the machine had better look good.

My .02

yea I got my 06 for 900, I would not pay more than 1200 for mostly stock 03-06. I almost paid 2300 for one but it was built from the ground up fully.

my wifes brother is looking for a blaster now cus of me lol...well he was lookn there is a guy tryn to sell his 2005 blaster no major mods just some nerfs and bumper for 2400!!!!!!!!!! bahahahaha i told him offer 1600

I have a fully built one i'll sell him for 3g's!!! You got ur answer bro, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyover priced! mint condition with title, good compression, pretty much all stock max $1200!