Good deal or Not?

BlastfromPast69

Apr 24, 2013
I found this deal on craigslist and wanted to see if it was worth it to buy and put together the quads then sell for profit. If i am going to buy it i really wouldnt know where to start assembling it. What do you start with? Does it matter? I was thinking you just put the engine in and hook up all the pipes and stuff that goes to the engine? Then maybe the tires, wheels, and body? Please tell me how much would be a good offer for this. The guy told me $1200. Im assuming i can get it for like $1000. Thanks in advance.
3 Yamaha blaster part out

if u know what your doing with assembly and dont mind spending lots of time doing it....

for me yeah it would be but idk if u like building stuff......

if t were me i probably would buy it nad then either part it all our or build them and sell them whole

make sure its all the parts first if u decide to....i see alot missing.... no plastics seen either

really thinking about doing it, i dont mind spending hours building it, just dont know that much about like how the engine goes together, other then that i will learn from experience and make about $1000 doing it

im asking him now about the plastics and more pics.
also i asked him if he could prove if it was stolen and he said he bought it from a neighbor and that the serial numbers are clearly visible, and he is working on getting a bill of sale
i also saw a lot missing but i dont know about ALL the parts
he also told me that one of the frames is from 89
and the other is 2000

i already have a Suzuki ltz250 and its kinda the same as a blaster but hardier to mod you know but anyways i would really like to sell them after the build and buy a yz85 for me and a yz125 for my older brother(not necessarily a yz )

he said "I got plastics I don't have pics on my phone I keep them down in Pontiac il" so looks like i will have to wait

how much should i sell it for if i do get it? put it on craiglist for like $1500 for the 2000 and like $1200 for the 89

If the engines turn out not to run how much would an engine cost? Or at that point would it just be better to part it out?

if it was together and it dident run 500 is a solid offer for one if it does run 1400 is really the limit reguardless of what it does or dosent have.