Subwoofers?

I would take it back bro and get one of the pioneers or sonys or WalMart sells kickers now that duel your never gonna get anything out of it box is everything for an suv and if you are gonna put it in a suv it needs to be ported or ur just gonna get alot of rattle the pioneers or Sony explodes only run about 60-80 bucks a piece I will give you a box plan that will hit very hard with one of those

Got the sub for free lol, building the box myself and all only for sh*ts and giggles.

The 500w on your sub is the peak, meaning thats the highest it can go before blowing. the 175 RMS (or w/e u said it was) Is the amount you can run it for hours on with no problems.

The 1100w amp is a two channel, meaning 2 subs... So peak would be 550w and the rms would be about 150-200w. You could run the 1100 without bridging it, if you bridged it... Say byebye to your sub lolI:II:I

I need too get 75% to 150% of the RMS right? So as long as I don't go over 150% of the RMS I won't blow it no matter the wattage?

Type in google or yahoo or Bing image search type in single reflex bandpass box and that is gonna be your best bet for a box even home made ones that are built crappy will produce your best bass for crappy subs and I would run a 600-800 watt amp you will get the most bass with that setup make sure your box is sealed air tight bridge your amp it shouldn't blwo that sub as long as everything is wired correctly if you need more help pm me and I will give you a step by step on doing it

Oh and put the port about 1 inch from the bottom of the box u can use two round ports or a single slot port but make sure its close to the bottom

I'm running 2 12 inch visoniks in a box sealed with plexiglass and it hits amazing all I'm running is a 500 watt amp and my stereo has a preamp in it...if you seal the box with Plexiglass and put holes in the top of the box your bass hits 3 times once off the subs once off the glass and once out of the holes making 2 12s sound like 2 15s hope your setup sounds good man

Oh and put the port about 1 inch from the bottom of the box u can use two round ports or a single slot port but make sure its close to the bottom

Ports can be anywhere in the front of the enclosure, but they must be tuned to the resonance of the speaker.