Subwoofers?

What do you mean by experience? Giz installed his amp and subs in his truck, and his friends radio,amp,subs... He might be able to help if you state your problem

if u run under a 1000watt the sub wont be clear i find i like to run higher brand subs like ken woods jbl and jl they last allot longer then my friends wallmart subs

That price works for me, thanks! And I was planing a sealed box made from MDF.

Get 3/4" and use both glue and screws. I've always thought it was better to drill a pilot hole in MDF, though most don't bother. 12's normally need about 1 cubic foot of volume in a sealed box. You won't get as much volume from a sealed box but the lower end speakers definitely benefit from the support a sealed box offers. Of course, these are just my opinions.

Get 3/4" and use both glue and screws. I've always thought it was better to drill a pilot hole in MDF, though most don't bother. 12's normally need about 1 cubic foot of volume in a sealed box. You won't get as much volume from a sealed box but the lower end speakers definitely benefit from the support a sealed box offers. Of course, these are just my opinions.

Thanks for the advice, in the sub Manual it has dimensions for .75,1.00 and 1.50 cubic feet of volume.