see thru clutch cover mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another tib bit, yb is not done with this custom mod. And once he is done, it will not be like freek's cover at all.

Here is another tib bit, yb is not done with this custom mod. And once he is done, it will not be like freek's cover at all.

lmfao very tru...its going to be 1 of a kind.....and i am sure people will copy me and i wont be bitchin ill be tellin how to do it

regardless if he took freeks idea or batts idea.. the point is he made it on his own and is proud of it.. why all the negative comments.. people make airscoops i dont see them giving credit to djackson for them.. you know why cause they made them.. it would be nice to give props to the person with the idea. but he doesnt have too..
so anyone that makes airscoops be sure to give the credit to djackson and anyone that make's a see through clutch or stator cover has to give the credit to freek.. and if you make a bracket you have to give the credit to awk.. see how that sounds stupid..
great idea freek or whoever came up with it.. nice work Yb for making it happen..

That is not something nice to say about someone that you dont know.
and someone that has better toys that you.

This is to blasterboy

And Mr305, that is good info.

batt you better report all this back to freek

What are you really trying to call me out????? i think this is all funnnnny!!
well in all honesty if just cut a hole in and through plexi in it, u left out a few steps.there is very little room with that plexi inside, also we dont use plexiglass.u will soon find that it will discolor crack and warp, also have u thought about whats gonna happen when u pull your clutch in and that pressure plate pushes out. these are all things that freek and i have tested through trial and error and have wasted a few bucks on cases in the process, im not gonna bash you but how can u make a diy when u havent even put it on your blaster yet...

And as far as the whole taking credit thing..WHO GIVES A sh*t!!!!

Well said batt! Everyones acting so f**cking childish over this hole thing!
Use your head people... god damn a 16 year old shouldn't have to say this!!

i may not be as active as i once was, and sh*t like this is pretty much the reason why

and ALL u guys know that me and freek will take off our shirts to help out fellow blasty riders....but sometimes secrets are best kept to themselves

this is my last post, im done with this thread

sorry for getting so off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.