see thru clutch cover mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
That tells me Freek30 was the first to do it on a Blaster, the stuff he creates does not exist in the aftermarket world.
That's why others follow and copy the mod.

no it tells you he might be the first. and isn't he copy someone else mod too???

thats what i was thinking was make it so that i could replace clutches or make adjustments without having to pull the cover and drain the fluid and all that fun stuff. how thick is the plexi that you used yb?

i have no clue freek as i have never look up parts for my dads zilla.
and isn't this thread about yb's blaster not a zilla?

Its a good write up but I dont see you giving any credit to freek for this at all since him and batt created it. Thats pretty messed up. If its so easy to cut a whole in something, put screws and plexi-glass in it then why didnt you or anyone else do this before him.

why the hell should i give credit to freek i asked for some help from him and he told me if i wanted to know i could buy one of his...pfft.....i did this all on my own....i got the 305 cut on my front fenders do i see him bitchin about it NO he helped me with doing them thats what this place should be about....HELPING PEOPLE

why the hell should i give credit to freek i asked for some help from him and he told me if i wanted to know i could buy one of his...pfft.....i did this all on my own....i got the 305 cut on my front fenders do i see him bitchin about it NO he helped me with doing them thats what this place should be about....HELPING PEOPLE

You needed help to cut a hole in a piece of aluminum then put gasket sealer and a few screws with plexi glass in? I would have done the same thing. Hes trying to make a profit with what he made. Is 305 the first one to cut his fenders? No. Matter of fact im sure hundreds of blasters have had that particular fender cut before him.

if yb is going to give credit to someone, wouldn't it be the person who first came up with this mod, which is not freek.

if yb is going to give credit to someone, wouldn't it be the person who first came up with this mod, which is not freek.

Ill ask you this? Who came up with the idea FIRST for a blaster. It certainly wasnt you or yb. For a newb your sticking up for him a good amount. You two butt buddies?

It is like this.
Someone turbos a blaster, they are the first person to do it. They are not the first to ever turbo a quad.
Then another guy turbos a blaster and is the second, but he did it all by myself with no help from someone else. Why should he give others credit when he did the work himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.