Rippin on blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah..and Dan with his old white R. I used to live near St. Cloud MN..Now I'm more towards the cities for business. Like I said, I am on here to gather some parts for my fiance's Blaster that I'm building, but I realize it's always a younger crowd..hense the Blaster for one. I am using my old motor from the Blaster I raced so it should be pretty decent for her first real sport quad..shes used to stump pullers like Polaris quads and sh*t so this will be fine. That's cool that you know the Guetters too...cool guys and Jon is a f**ckin nutcase.

Nice, I'm just over the border in WI.... like 15 miles from stillwater. Yeah that should rip pretty good! Jon lives up by St. Cloud now actually....

hey, i will be at haspin, they have a track.
you bring you so called fast MX quads, i will bring my slow banshee. we will see who is actually fast.

hey, i will be at haspin, they have a track.
you bring you so called fast MX quads, i will bring my slow banshee. we will see who is actually fast.

Haspin huh?...Never heard of it..is that where all the slow people ride?

You f*ckin girls...pull your tight wound panties out of your gaping seep holes and find a new hobby...quit sitting around on the computer all day jerkin it and critiquing everyone. You're just a tiny cumstain on a huge sheet..no one cares what either of you have to say or think.

Haspin huh?...Never heard of it..is that where all the slow people ride?

You f*ckin girls...pull your tight wound panties out of your gaping seep holes and find a new hobby...quit sitting around on the computer all day jerkin it and critiquing everyone. You're just a tiny cumstain on a huge sheet..no one cares what either of you have to say or think.

dude chill out theres been to much drama latley. this forum is to help ppl not start a fight with someone ur never gana meet and im sry dude. but i have to agree i do not see u standing ur quad up in 6th from a dead stop.

I know you dont see it/ haven't seen it...neither have any of these turds..that's why they have so much to say about it. As far as drama goes, if you read back in posts you'll come to realize they bring it all on themselves..they know what they're doing and I find it comical to wait and see what their next response is gonna be.

if haspin is for slow people, then you will have no problem beating me.

you say you are fast and everything, but you have yet to prove it, you have yet to even give close to accurate facts, and you just make sh*t up.

a lt250 for MX will make around 40-45HP peak, with not a lot of the bottom end.
your banshee with 80hp, you have yet to give any specs, and you wont, because you have no proof it made 80hp.
and none of your would would take off in 4th in the powerband with out either being on ice, having a fried clutch, or in the process of frying your clutch.

i have ridden a well built LT that made 68hp peak at like 8500rpm, and at 4K made over 30hp, with 12/40 gearing it wouldn't even take off in 4th in the powerband without feathering the clutch.

I know you dont see it/ haven't seen it...neither have any of these turds..that's why they have so much to say about it. As far as drama goes, if you read back in posts you'll come to realize they bring it all on themselves..they know what they're doing and I find it comical to wait and see what their next response is gonna be.

i will make you a deal.
a simple drag race.
you take off in 4th, i will take off in 2nd.
you win, you can have my quads.
i win, i get to burn your quad to the ground.

i think everyone should just ignore him i think hes gana be the next blast her. shee just let it go. sooner or later hel just stop and go do some dead stop 6th gear wheelies.

i think everyone should just ignore him i think hes gana be the next blast her. shee just let it go. sooner or later hel just stop and go do some dead stop 6th gear wheelies.

but i want to light his quad on fire and film it burning to the ground.

haha well if your a good little boy mabey santy clause will bring u a quad to burn to the ground lol

but what video on youtube and everywhere will be better.

dipshit makes up lies
dipshit gets called out
dipshit loses his ride.
dipshit then has to watch his ride get burnt to the ground.

or

santa claus gives guy quad.
guy then burns quad

ugh yeah all my friends al ways poke jokes at me about how i ride a "4 year olds quad" and that its worthless to put money into cuz i wont want it anymore once i get off the beginer track at breezwood because i will bottom out on every jump on the intermediate track because i have sucky suspension and wont make the jumps!!? THEN I WILL JUST UPGRADE THE F*CKING SUSPENSION.
They just are going to have to wait till i get it all running and jetted properly then they will see.!

Status
Not open for further replies.