Rippin on blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

caterham09

Jun 14, 2010
Im starting to get really pissed off at a lot of people on other forums or in thier classified ads. Of course nobody on this website but a lot of people have been ripping on the blaster. I have seen many classified ads saying this is to slow for my son who just got off his 90. Im sorry but a blaster is about 4-5 times faster than any 90 and anyone who thinks differently is crazy. Also on a lot of forum posts comparing a blaster to say a 400ex or a z 400 the blaster always getts immediatly dogged. There is no doubt that any stock 400 can beat a stock blaster but not by that much. The blaster actually has a better top speed than a z400 and is not that far off of a 400ex so people need to stop saying that a fully buit 240 blaster with full exhaust and completely built cant even catch a z400. Any finnaly one more thing that has me agitated is that just because it only has 200cc doesnt mean that it is slow. A blaster will beat anything up to a 350 and definately isnt the bike to put a kid who just came off a 90 on. Sorry if i rambled on a little just want to know what you think

lol, if you dont like your little kid they can rip on my blaster. haha. i agree screw em, thats one of the best parts about a blasty always getting hated on but ive surprised the sh*t outta quite a few hoopjacks around here

my blaster has been more reliable than all of my 4-pokes. check out honda forums. they bash blasters and banshees all day long.

some even say that a blaster is just as fast as a 250ex. lol i mean wtf?
they just worship their 250r lol

That's what I have done with my shee. All my buddies talked sh*t about my blaster and really the shee. Took them out the only one I'm having issued with is the 450r. That will be fixed once I get the bald tires off my bike.

lol if its to slow for someone who just came of a 90 the kids dad must not know of a throttle screw (governor) he should probley check that and see if its in all the way/ i hate dumb people like that my dad wouldnt let me get a blaster untill i was 12 it has way to much power for anyone under 12 unless u can ride.

hey i beat a piped kfx400, but cant beat a stock 08 400ex. and a few guys on craigslist have blasters they posted up. one is a blaster bore out to a 230cc, its all extended and the guy says his daughter wants something with more power... bs if you ask me. but another dude has a 240 blaster and says its too much power for his girlfriend. so i think it might be the throttle limiter screw. i took mine out.

A couple of post back tyler1blaster sayed on honda forums that people were saying blasters were as fast a a 250ex. A 250ex can't keep up with a raptor 250 and won't even come close to a blaster

my blaster has been more reliable than all of my 4-pokes. check out honda forums. they bash blasters and banshees all day long.

some even say that a blaster is just as fast as a 250ex. lol i mean wtf?
they just worship their 250r lol

banshees would kick 400exs and trx 450r's asses but personly i preferr 4stoke way more torque!but hey i love my blasty :)

hey i beat a piped kfx400, but cant beat a stock 08 400ex. and a few guys on craigslist have blasters they posted up. one is a blaster bore out to a 230cc, its all extended and the guy says his daughter wants something with more power... bs if you ask me. but another dude has a 240 blaster and says its too much power for his girlfriend. so i think it might be the throttle limiter screw. i took mine out.

did u ever think that mabey his daughter races and is ready to move up to a 450 just puting it out there for ya.

Ya i shut two assholes up last night, one on a built 300ex, built 350 warrior. There not the fastest bike but they were bashing on the blaster soooo bad i went home and got it and smoked there ass by multiple links it was sad and hilarious..

Ya i shut two assholes up last night, one on a built 300ex, built 350 warrior. There not the fastest bike but they were bashing on the blaster soooo bad i went home and got it and smoked there ass by multiple links it was sad and hilarious..

Awesome bro...............I:I

personally, i didnt pick the blaster because of what people say. it fit the criteria of "this bike feels juuuuuust right". i couldve had whatever i wanted, and i wanted a blaster. i read all the poo talking. i guess i just love being the underdog. blaster is nimble man. light. just right. i dont want any overgrown 400ex in the trails. little blaster is the best IMO. and if u really smoke somebody on a big displacement 4 stroke, then u can really get a sense of satisfaction...

guess no ones heard of the drx90? haha i've tryed to race the blaster at the track and i run in district 34 yes the blaster has power but the blaster in the end is just a blaster. at least when your on the mx track i have to race with 450s so my district is stupid.

yeah..... alotta people talk sh*t about blasters... but they can take theyre 4stroke spend 400 dollars on new exhaust and jets.... ill take my blaster spend like 600 dollars.... pipe jets reeds filter porting...... and absolutely embarrass the piped 4stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.