Represent The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many posts came in at once I assumed mine would be looked over.

Truthfully I don't care who does it, my vote would be for kronick just for his computer/server knowledge etc. but my opinion stands, The site needs taken over by someone who cares to be here daily addressing these concerns. I do not believe the current mods have the ability to address forum changes etc but can only moderate threads. Cbaber is the only one who can actually change the forum itself. Then we have mods like dirtyblaster who in all my time I here I have only seen on once.

I'll probably get warned for saying this, but the only reason that I can see that cbaber even continues to take the time to be admin is that it is profitable for him too, due to supporting membership fees. Those fees do not go into the the forum itself other than web hosting (there have been no upgrades etc.) and cbaber checks in what, once a month? I would hypothesize that the only reason he is involved is for $$ as he isn't on the site doing anything as far as I can tell. I would just once like to see him respond to every ones concerns though I doubt it will ever happen, especially when there are ten different threads full of suggestions for him to address.

that about sums up the reasoning for most of the ongoing problems with some of the things on here

Great thread again.

I wish that we could get more administrative support. Even when the staff has input, they can't do much because cbaber controls the entire website. He needs to either become more active, or resign his position to another member(s).

I am more than willing to do anything and everything I can for this forum, if we get the okay, I can make dozens of shirts. I would make shirts as is but I don't know anything about cbaber, for all I know he could sue me for not getting his permission. =/

Great thread again.

I wish that we could get more administrative support. Even when the staff has input, they can't do much because cbaber controls the entire website. He needs to either become more active, or resign his position to another member(s).

I am more than willing to do anything and everything I can for this forum, if we get the okay, I can make dozens of shirts. I would make shirts as is but I don't know anything about cbaber, for all I know he could sue me for not getting his permission. =/

good point corey, lets wait and see if we can get him to see this and reply to what we have to say, someone should pm him to look at this

would not be hard to have custom graphics made, ive used several companies to make my race bike graphics thru the year, we could leave a standing order and the more people that buy em the cheaper it would be

would not be hard to have custom graphics made, ive used several companies to make my race bike graphics thru the year, we could leave a standing order and the more people that buy em the cheaper it would be

good idea alex, 88 came up with a t shirt i really like, but were gonna have kronik fix the pictures once he gets back on, then we can reviel it on here, it looks sick imo

as ive said before guys there is only so much i can do with my limited access, i do agree that we need more involvment from an admin that will listen to the members and there suggestions..i wish i could do more for ya guys

front
blasterforumshirt.jpg

back
back.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.