rebuild

blasterbogger

Mar 10, 2010
Miami,Florida
Here's my blaster under construction, was pretty messed up when i got it, it had a locked engine, messed up axle bushings and bearings, also the frame was rusty hell here's what i have so far.
nfjj48.jpg

xc69ue.jpg

2zrhtlw.jpg

1zf0wmh.jpg

20sfxur.jpg

52i555.jpg

Last edited:
thats one of the cleanest builds ive seen in awhile really looks like you have took your time

thanks for the comments took my time with it and so did my uncle (the painter). ill put more pics when i finish my shocks, getting them painted and mounted back on tomorrow.

here are are some more pics painted and mounted the shocks today... not going to to stay with blue plastics, i dont know if im go all black with the fenders and seat, or red seat with black plastics, etc.... just need some ideas, wondering if u guys can help with some.. thanks for looking.
2me613s.jpg

10zmo7a.jpg

f07yr.jpg

2ebybsm.jpg

2rlz2iu.jpg

2m5i52f.jpg

looks great man, very clean blasty, makes me think about polishing my cases this winter if i pull it apart for a stroker hehehe.

sounds good man, ive always thought about throwing a stroker kit on the blaster.... hey man my clutch is very soft dont know what it is, but it is not slipping it grabs onto all 6 gears but when you throw it in gear and hold the clutch it wont roll it will just stay in gear dont know what it is!!!!!! MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE THE CLUTCH COVER OFF TO FIND OUT... DO U GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT IT IS?

that happened to mine several times. i ended up having to pull the clutch apart because the rod with the hex head on it with the phillips end that pushes out on the clutch adjusts itself. i just put some removeable lock tite on it and never had a problem with it since