Q10's Racing

Aww Man , Sorry to hear man , Hopefully the auto Situation gets figured out and you can fit your blaster in it ! , I know you put allot of time and effort into the Blasty for this Race , But Just keep up the Good Work man , Don't Let this situation kill your spirit about the blaster !

Aww Man , Sorry to hear man , Hopefully the auto Situation gets figured out and you can fit your blaster in it ! , I know you put allot of time and effort into the Blasty for this Race , But Just keep up the Good Work man , Don't Let this situation kill your spirit about the blaster !

yea it sucks! but wht can i fuccking do about it! i cant fuccking ride, i have NO way of bringing it anywhere anymore.

i cant even fuccking do a plug chop with out the fuccking police showing up and suspending my drivers lisense. WTF!!!!

Man that is one Hell of a dissapointment on all counts.

I cannot tell you how much I feel for you, in the situation you are in, but keep your head up.

No matter what dissapointments you are going through at the moment, undoubtably there is light at the end of the tunnel, although at this time you are unable to see it.

I do believe that we are dealt bad hands to help us become a better player.

Although distance and finance inhibit me in helping much, be assured that I will be praying for you and your Mom often, praying that you will find a solution to overcome your setback.

Hang in there lad!

Reactions: Quadrider10
Man that is one Hell of a dissapointment on all counts.

I cannot tell you how much I feel for you, in the situation you are in, but keep your head up.

No matter what dissapointments you are going through at the moment, undoubtably there is light at the end of the tunnel, although at this time you are unable to see it.

I do believe that we are dealt bad hands to help us become a better player.

Although distance and finance inhibit me in helping much, be assured that I will be praying for you and your Mom often, praying that you will find a solution to overcome your setback.

Hang in there lad!

hmmmm thanks Blaaster..... it just sucks.

so heres whts happening. mom decided to do the engine swap, then sell the car 1 year later for something elsse.

idk how long it will take them to do a sawp, but maybe we will have it back before the weekend? idk. im hoping. but in a nother sense, i dont want to ask my moms ex bf, cause at least this time, its a lot of work, and for 1 i dont have the money to pay for his gas to drive back and forth, 2 i dont think its right for him to have to use his trailer, drive 1hr there, drive 1 hr home, wake up at 4-5am and drive another 1hr there and another 1hr back. too much going on to make someone else do the work for me/ us.

so it comes down to this:
if we get our car back before, were going. if not, then were not going. maybe hit the next one.

Glad to hear it man! I hope you can get there and show them boys up! And believe me, I know how you feel about not being able to race. I was 3 weeks into Summer when I broke my back, disclocated 3 ribs, and had severe head trauma. I won't be racing for 6-12 months. So it could be worse believe me. But I hope all goes well for you and if theres anything you ever need let me know and I'll see what I can do!!!

Glad to hear it man! I hope you can get there and show them boys up! And believe me, I know how you feel about not being able to race. I was 3 weeks into Summer when I broke my back, disclocated 3 ribs, and had severe head trauma. I won't be racing for 6-12 months. So it could be worse believe me. But I hope all goes well for you and if theres anything you ever need let me know and I'll see what I can do!!!

that sucks man! and thanks. final desisions will be made today.

Yep no problem. Keep us posted!

no race :(
but good news is that my mom is doing the engine swap, so i will at least finish this season. i hope.

race sept 1-2 at hurricane hills. its an all dirtbike track, except for like 2 events out of the year. apparently is one of the best tracks out of the 3 i went too. hopefully if all goes my way, RACE ON!

all depends on if our car will be done in time

Last edited:
More light at the end of the tunnel lad.

That is totally wicked news, you get to do some of what you have worked so hard for.

More light at the end of the tunnel lad.

That is totally wicked news, you get to do some of what you have worked so hard for.

:D I hope it all goes through.

idk how im goona tune the carb tho. this place is a little further then all the others, so if i can even make it, it looks like the carb is gonna have to stay at a 320 for racing too. atleast for this one. since we cant drive home, its my only option. i dont want to throw a jet in and not be able to plug chop and push the motor that hard.

Last edited:
Alright race is off. I have to really stop looking for races just to have my hopes demolished. Owell. I have to figure this car situations out and this leaky motor before I start looking into anything. Last race is in November or December.

Chin up lad, these downs is life will make us a stonger person.

Although at the moment it seems like the end of the world, when you emerge out the other side you will be wiser, bigger and stronger.

I am a lot older than you and have had so many dissapointments in my life,but I believe they were dealt to me to equip me for the future.

Chin up lad, these downs is life will make us a stonger person.

Although at the moment it seems like the end of the world, when you emerge out the other side you will be wiser, bigger and stronger.

I am a lot older than you and have had so many dissapointments in my life,but I believe they were dealt to me to equip me for the future.

yea i know, im not downing on it, or sitting in my bed crying, but it just sucks....