Q10's Racing

Welp. My racing is officially over.

My mom bout the Toyota corolla, which can tow up to 1200 maxx which is plenty, the problem comes with me funding a trailer. And to even get the tow package on her car.

By the time it tales let.to save up 400$ I won't be able to race the blaster for the fact that I will behea bigger/heavier and there's no way it will be able to haul my ass around a track agents worked 450's.

o yea. This ends it.

you didn't make any buddies at the track that might be able to get ya there?

Thanks Bruce....

That's the problem. I have and a lot of ppl offered to drove me. Bit there's 2 things wrong with that
1) mom will NEVER allow it
2) Wht am I going to ask them everyone I want to go racing?

It would get really annoying to them and just not "rite"

When I started racing I gave a friend a ride to all the races. He didn't have a way to get there and I was going anyways. The only thing I asked was that he was ready to go when I got to his house. If someone offers to give you a ride take it. Racers will typically help anyone when they can. Hell I even borrowed a quad after I blew mine up in practice once

When I started racing I gave a friend a ride to all the races. He didn't have a way to get there and I was going anyways. The only thing I asked was that he was ready to go when I got to his house. If someone offers to give you a ride take it. Racers will typically help anyone when they can. Hell I even borrowed a quad after I blew mine up in practice once

No one lives remotely close to me. Other than one family that always races outside the district. Every one lives in ny whet the track is. I'm in N.J.

welp... since i cant bring the quad anywhere anymore, i guess racing is over with me... its gonna be up for sale on here and CL.

my plan is to sell it for "1500 Race Ready" buy a truck with that money, then buy a banshee/250r/trx450 and contune to race in C class. luckly for me, i do have "some" money rolling in, so hopefully i will have 2000 at the end of this deal. buy a decent truck/suv that i can fit a 350/250r/450, maybe have some cash left over, work my ass off, and get another quad, and go race.

now obvisly non of that is gonna happen...cause non of my plans ever happen.... but ill try.

so for now, this is all BF, and this thread will be left in the dark until i return...

so with that said, thanks everyone on BF before i even started. ive learned SO much about these beasts. more then i thouught was even into them... hell, when i first picked up my blaster from the previous owner, i asked if it was a 4 stroke...lol. so again, thanks eveyone with all the help you guys gave, and a lot of entertainment and fun. and good luck to everyone that is racing and riding!

umm i think thats all...

Keep the Blasty, save for a truck, you already have a bike, transport is now the problem!

Don't you dare dissapear from BF your input is needed.

Look at it this way.

Have bike, need transport.

Sell bike, buy transport.

Have transport, need bike.

You already have bike, buy transport.