Pulling a wheelie??

that is indeed blasterbiotch, and the vids are prolly about a year old, and i dont think shes that old.... she has def.. got game thogh haha

i lean back first gear pop clutch and use the brake to keep from dragging the grab bar.u have to trust the grab bar from keeping u from dying

what i do is put my 2feet on the grab(it stock) pop the clucth in 1st and up she goes.... iv only started to learn how to do it so ill do it with my feet on the grab to get used to balancing it......

I think i might have to do a compresion test on mine. It does kind of lift up the front in second but it doesnt have the power to come all the way up.And if you lot are saying you can do it on a stock blaster i must have something wrong

what i do is put my 2feet on the grab(it stock) pop the clucth in 1st and up she goes.... iv only started to learn how to do it so ill do it with my feet on the grab to get used to balancing it......

i do that when i just start warming up and then when im all warmed up i sit down..... but after my lil incident on my wheelie i like to keep the front wheels on teh ground until i want to actually wheelie

man i put on my 22" tires and put it in first and 2nd and it wheelies all day, pop the clutch in third and it flfys up scaring you crappless, and for endos i stand on the front bumper and get going in 2nd till i hit the top of the gear then pull the clutch and hit the brake nd up she goes, sometimes onto the bumper, its fun, my friends z250 cant do it so he gets annoyed.

Dude! I'm 250 and mine pulles the wheels in first, second , and third. I was doing wheelies the othe day showing off to my seven year old. If his momma catches me my ass will really be grass:>