put what stickers on?

• put only stickers of products you have on the quad

Votes: 114 60.0%
  • put any stickers you want even if you dont have the product

Votes: 55 28.9%
  • dont put any stickers of products, even if you have them

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters
I believe it`s all in the body style of the quad, like on my ex i have none and I still got the factory on my blaster but on my cr 125 I got about 5 or 6 but its all stuff i got

i have a few stickers on the back of my airbox thingy in the bottom of my rear fenders but only from the stuff thts on my quad oher than tht only the factory decals all black....i hate when people make there quads all monter energy drinked out lol

which u are probably obligated to right? just curious on what they say u have to do

it all depends on the sponsor. for some you have to use a certain sized sticker in a specific spot on the quad... and you have to list them at sigh up for the races, so the announcer will say them...

I used to put stickers for anything I could get, but I tore all them off and now only have stickers for brands I run.

stickered like a mofo , i made air scoops just so i had more surface area for stickers !!!!
and if yah don't like it , scratch n sniff my seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololololololol

imo i don't like stickers on a quad whether you have the product or not. the stickers that i have gotten have gone on my tool box in the shop. i think thats the best place for them.

if you have lots of stickers on your quad and don't have the products then your posing.

stickers without contingency money sucks. only way i'll run stickers are to support small businesses that help me out, or a paying sponsor. other than that, i already paid them for the product, no reason to advertise on my quad for nothing

You look at my bikes and there are no stickers on them at all. Im not a professional rider and these companies dont give me their stuff for FREE, so why would I advertise for them for FREE ?

Now if someone asks me what brand this or that is on my bikes, Ill tell em, as I maybe proud or like the quality of the item and Im very interested in sharing my positive experience with it.

But it annoys me to no end when i see a bike plastered with stickers when none of the mfg's products are on the bike. Just wanna-be's I guess. Now on the contrary part, i do like the replica racer graphics (Monster, Red Bull, Metal Mulisha, H-Bomb, etc.) if the bike is done up EXACTLY like the pro ride.