Votes: 114 60.0%
  • put any stickers you want even if you dont have the product

Votes: 55 28.9%
  • dont put any stickers of products, even if you have them

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
what do you guys think of putting stickers on your quads without having the named product on your bike ? like having "fmf" plastered all over your bike when you dont have any fmf products on your bike at all? does this irritate anyone? or let the stickers live?

yeah its kinda like a school kid driving a civic with a fart cannon, and a big "turbo" sticker beside the civic badge..lol

I used to like having stickers on my bike of the products that I have but not any more......I really just like no stickers but for the purpose of this poll I put only put the stickers if you have the product.

I sent away for all the free stickers from the thread on here, but I prefer to run mine kinda plain except on the front fenders where I rub with my nees just to make it easier to clean.
But I think I'll put a 4 poker one on my skidplate.

stickers on something with out products actually on it??... honda civic with a parts store fart can, and steel wheels with apc stickers, wiesco, apexi, turbo netics, garrett, kumho, bbs,falken,turbo, spearco, nos, edelbrock,phantomgripo..... you get the point

stickers stickers stickers

well lets see i never get stickers unless i buy the product but i never put them on anyway. the only sticker on the blaster is "AHA" on one of the front fenders. i like the plain look i guess. I:I

i got a great big Arctic Cat Sticker. stick it on the blaster???=)) not gonna happen the lime green would ruin it

also with cars.. all the stickers are a shopping list for theifs!!!!

iv neve rhad any product stickers on any of mine... my blaster has iron cross stickers and monster stickers just for my looks and taste, than the chrome skulls, for my attitude.. but its sticker less right now, my get some black flames stickers, so it will give that 'ghost' look to the flames

also with cars.. all the stickers are a shopping list for theifs!!!!

iv neve rhad any product stickers on any of mine... my blaster has iron cross stickers and monster stickers just for my looks and taste, than the chrome skulls, for my attitude.. but its sticker less right now, my get some black flames stickers, so it will give that 'ghost' look to the flames

sure just go ahead and steal my original flames idea lol......and i dont like the stickers on mine either. but my gas can is covered lol

the ony stickers i want are on the blasty are FLOTEK cause only flotek customers knows whats hidden inside lol but oh yea!! im still waiting for them lol (hint hint) to ya denny lol

IMO i think its stupid to put stickers on a quad or whatever without the product. Its just like these gay kids that put a DOHC V-Tec decals on there gay ass civics to make them somewhat look like an SI.

sure just go ahead and steal my original flames idea lol......and i dont like the stickers on mine either. but my gas can is covered lol

iv been about flames for years... flame tattoo around right wriste, had it for 5 years, lol...

i just think some black flames going up the fenders on mine would lok swweett.... if iwanted to i could lay them out and paint them,

ima fan of only putting on stickers that you have products of the only 3 stickers that i say i dont use is the spy and dyno tech and th pro armours under my fenders