put what stickers on?

• put only stickers of products you have on the quad

Votes: 114 60.0%
  • put any stickers you want even if you dont have the product

Votes: 55 28.9%
  • dont put any stickers of products, even if you have them

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters
the only reasons my blaster has stickers on it is because that is how i bought it and after i bought it i pulled some of the stickers off because they were either coming off or i didn't know if i was running them or not but whoever put them on had a crap load of stickers beacuse theres like 8 fmf 11 renthel and 4 k&n and others i probaly bout to pull most of them

what i run on my bike is the stickers i have....but only a few like: klotz,all balls bearings,uni toomey...and i wish i had a vforce sticker

what i run on my bike is the stickers i have....but only a few like: klotz,all balls bearings,uni toomey...and i wish i had a vforce sticker

I have one. It's only taped on in this pic. I decided not to run any stickers on my bike and it's somewhere around here. I'll PM you if it turns up one day and you still want it.
DSCF3489.jpg

I'm a sticker fan , when I get the plastics back to blue ( former owner rattle canned them yellow and then black on top of that ) It will look like Ricky Bobby's racecar , I regret I will have no windshield to put a fig newton banner on " This sticker is silly and dangerous but I do love me a good newton "

I used to put every sticker I got, but most of them (all except for a Durablue sticker) are gone and are replaced with stuff I actually use.

i can live with people who put stickers on without haveing the parts but i thnk you should have them. wat you thing about shop stickers?

All my stickers back up what i got except the monster energy, but i think it looks better than bare plastics, And to the guys who are downing painted plastics mine came out really good and dont show many of the scratches, my plastics were black before so i didn't mind painting them but the ones that were purple i bought new. If the black scratches through the paint it will still be black but i didn't want purple scratches lol.

All my stickers back up what i got except the monster energy, but i think it looks better than bare plastics, And to the guys who are downing painted plastics mine came out really good and dont show many of the scratches, my plastics were black before so i didn't mind painting them but the ones that were purple i bought new. If the black scratches through the paint it will still be black but i didn't want purple scratches lol.

Thats a good looking Blaster bro.

i got afew on mine but i got the parts to back it up. i actually pulled some off yesterday like my oneil andoffroad.com sticker. same on my truck got tbi spacer sticker and parts and k&n filter with sticker. did u guys hear of that part you put on yur exhaust and it sound like a turbo. ya that pisses me off.

No stickers here. The only way I would put a sticker on my bike is if the company is giving me discounts or free parts. Most company's have a sponsorship program if you race, just sign up online.

Now If you look at my tool box you would swear its sponsord.

I think it depends on the person and what they're going for.I say if you're going for a racey look then they're fine.I personally like the 80's style mx look and bought a decal kit to add the detail and look I wanted.on my cars (mustangs) no decals at all I like clean lines.