power now?

Unless you see a dyno chart from someone REPUTABLE, not manufacturer, save your money. IMO, it falls into area of boost bottle.
I fell for ad-hype for UFOs for my snomo drag bike. Absolutely no increase.

trouble with those gadgets is that sure, they MAY help with a bit of bottom end crispness but when the air gets flowing, they actually limit the motors potential, think about it, what is the volume that this displaces in your intake? you may as well put on a 20mm carb...

dude no i have dual stage power reeds boyesen so pass on that look at my sig it says most of what i got and it was only 50 bucks not worryd bout money so i ordered it

I'd actually like to hear how this works...expensive cheap looking mod...yes, but curious on someones else's dime to hear a review....lol

i stil maintain that they starve the motor by reducing intake volume, the increased throttle response is the same as putting on a small carb, increased throttle response cause the air moves faster but restricts air flow at high engine speeds when the motor demands more air, less can get through.

put that thing in a glass of water, measure how much it displaces and then meaures the volume of you intake and subtract the water displacement from the intake's and you will see what i mean...

another good way to test, put it in, do plug chops and if you need a smaller main jet, because its rich, it means you getting less air.

its an expensive way "decline" not "mod" IMO