Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Toomey

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • LRD

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Other - Specify-

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters
factory 7 is the same as ct and trinity, they are all the power pros pipe with the companys name on them, and i choose factory 7 bc for the price you cant beat it

Toomey

It rocks and I own it. I put it on a mild ported Vito 240 and it is way, WAY better than my stock Blaster.

A

Pro Circuit

i have eard goo things about factory 7 but ive only ridden Pro Circuit

i rode FMF too but i dont like it as good

i like the duncan racng pipes.. the PT pipes and the fat boy 2s

toomey is fine for my mild mod engin but on my stroker it was backing up. the adjustable lrd i have now is much better for power all over

but you gotta remember that all these pipes are for different things...toomey is only good for stock motors...f7,ct,dunkin,and most of the right side pipes are for modded engine...so it depends on wat mods you got...

but i still say toomey...

fmf is great for ported stroked stock cylinder. but it really sucks on a ported 240, waiting on a dynoport or power pros. those are supposed to be for the big cc mod engines

Pro Circiut! With RB porting and my Pro Circuit, I loved the powerband! And I am used to riding my Banshee! Never lost to another Blaster...

what makes these pipes better then the other ones? other then..i have one so i like it lol? is it path the pipe takes or the size of it or what?

what makes these pipes better then the other ones? other then..i have one so i like it lol? is it path the pipe takes or the size of it or what?

it is the size/shape of the pipe that makes it good...... F7 would have to be the best:">